The Student Room Group

Edexcel Linear 1MA0 GCSE Mathematics November 2013

Hi all,

I'm starting to get a number of messages asking what time I will be posting the answers to Wednesday's Edexcel GCSE maths exam. I'm very sorry but the short answer is I won't.

In previous years I have been able to see a paper soon after the end of the exam but JCQ has recently issued instructions to every Examinations Officer telling them they must not allow teachers to see papers until a minimum of 24 hours has lapsed.

Best of luck everyone.

Mr M

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Would you upload it after 24 hours
Reply 2
Yeah if possible could you upload it after the 24 hour period, I really need to see how i got on :smile: Thanks.
Reply 3
Will you be uploading them tomorrow?
Reply 4
Please upload them after 24 hours! It's my retake and I really need to see if I get an A or not! (:
Reply 5
Could you upload them after the 24 hour period please?
Reply 6
Yeah would it be possible for you do post it within 24 hours, really want to see how I did...
Reply 7
Yes the exact same thing happened with me. I said one thing talking about the exam and then banned the account for a week! I didn't even get a warning. Stupid mods.
Original post by ert4t
x

I'd encourage you to open a thread in AAM if you feel you've been unfairly moderated.

But, at the same time, like to remind you that we aren't "stupid mods", we're just following the rules set fourth by the exam boards and regulators you are all studying.
Yes I can do some answers after 24 hours if someone else hasn't already done so.
Reply 10
Original post by Mr M
Yes I can do some answers after 24 hours if someone else hasn't already done so.

So is there a chance that someone does it at midnight.
Reply 11
Please we need them answers
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by klklklkl
So is there a chance that someone does it at midnight.

Schools have been known to fail to follow exam regulations (usually through ignorance rather than deliberately) so it is possible.
What time tomorrow do you think you will be able to post answers?
Original post by HigherFlyer
What time tomorrow do you think you will be able to post answers?

Tomorrow evening if Edexcel have emailed the papers to teachers by then.
Reply 15
Where are the answers, does anyone know when we will be getting them?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by H.Nerd123
Where are the answers, does anyone know when we will be getting them?

Now up.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2509955
wheres foundation
Original post by jamiehdafhdaka
wheres foundation

I haven't done any answers for Foundation - usually only about 3 people read them.
Original post by jamiehdafhdaka
wheres foundation
ok :mad::mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending