The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

I've applied for English Literature, deferred entry 2008.

I sent my application on 9th October - still waiting for a reply and feeling a little impatient at the moment!

On their website, they say that they usually reply within 4 weeks of receiving the application.

Oh, and there is also an application tracker thing on their website; you just type in your UCAS application number and it tells you your status (no different from Track, but it's still fun :smile:).
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 41
can you post a link?? xx
Heyya that RHUL track thing is funky! wow ur gettin some rep!
They have received my application but no offer as of yet :frown: *frowny* My UCAS was sent on 5th October .. how much longer will i take to cure my RHUL heartbreak!??? :smile: hehehehehehe
Go to http://portal.rhul.ac.uk/ and click on the red rectangle marked 'Application Status Tracker'.

I only found it by accident - don't know why they don't make more of a deal about it (Nottingham send you a letter in the post about their's!)
prinzessin1988

They have received my application but no offer as of yet

Same with me - maybe they have more applicants (and so more choice) this year?! I remember them saying that they had far more interest at their recent open day than they expected... I just hope not too many people have discovered London Uni's best-kept secret! :redface: :rolleyes:
Reply 45
I'm applying for English. Huzzah!
Reply 46
Wow thanks for posting that Royal Holloway track link! I never noticed it was there. Mine reads:

"Application status:Your application has been received but an offer has not yet been made." :p:

When they said they usually make offers 4 weeks after receiving applications, was that for all subjects?
Reply 47
prinzessin1988
Heyya that RHUL track thing is funky! wow ur gettin some rep!
They have received my application but no offer as of yet :frown: *frowny* My UCAS was sent on 5th October .. how much longer will i take to cure my RHUL heartbreak!??? :smile: hehehehehehe

My UCAS was sent on the 5th too. I'm trying to be calm about it all but I'm really curious now and I haven't got any offers yet :frown: :wink:
Reply 48
I bet you hear from them by next friday Lykabelle :p:
i have applied to study drama in 2007! Hoping at least to get an interview, but they told us 1 in 10 applicants get a place, so i'm not holding out that much hope!
Reply 50
a place or an offer? very different
Reply 51
emsy88
I bet you hear from them by next friday Lykabelle :p:

Hopefully!:p:
emsy88
a place or an offer? very different

can't actually remember...could have been either! Hmmmm they say there is about 100 places for 1000 applicants or something? i suddenly don't understand!

Ah well, i dont really mind!
Reply 53
Heyyyaaa
This is all new to me so bare with!
I'm deferring my entry to 2008

Applied for Media arts at Royal holloway, no offers.
Sent my Ucas off around the 6th i think.:s
Am i the only one for Media arts:confused:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply 54
sent of ucas on 25th september...
no offer yet~~~~~!
Reply 55
karan146
sent of ucas on 25th september...
no offer yet~~~~~!

It looks like the universities we've applied to like to take their time when giving out offers. I wouldn't be suprised if I get most of my offers in the new year.
Reply 56
I'd have thought you get your offers when everybody else has handed in their UCAS forms. Handing it in early is just a positive reflection on your organisation skills..or something
Reply 57
Lykabelle
It looks like the universities we've applied to like to take their time when giving out offers. I wouldn't be suprised if I get most of my offers in the new year.

yeah it seems as though...though RHUL is supposed to be quick right?
Reply 58
karan146
yeah it seems as though...though RHUL is supposed to be quick right?

Yeah I would have thought that RHUL and Bath would be the quickest.
Royal Holloway has started giving out offers! I got mine today! YAY!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending