The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
well this is exciting
Reply 2
I love singledom
How coincidental that one of the longest threads of all time is inhabited by single people.
I should get out more!
Reply 4
Wooooo were back!

Its strange suddenly ALL of my friends have paired off with eachother, and people that i didnt know even knew eachother are going out!
All in all im pretty happy with myself, not really looking right now but valentines day is going to be crap again.
singleton is alright aloney.
Reply 6
Hello everyone. How y'all doing today?
mynameiscal
How coincidental that one of the longest threads of all time is inhabited by single people.
I should get out more!

I would have to second that! :s-smilie:
Reply 8
fanofkdc
Hello everyone. How y'all doing today?

Hey! I'm good thanks and yourself?
Reply 9
Penguins are nothing compared to the might of an angry mod of single people. I have to drive my whole family to various parties tonight! How degrading is that, that even my parents, who havent been out since the early 40's are going out, and Im not :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Well it had to happen eventually. Who's gonna get post 100? (well... gotta have something realistic to aim for tonight!)
Reply 11
ll that work I put in to getting towards 11,000 was wasted :frown:
Reply 12
recneps
Well it had to happen eventually. Who's gonna get post 100? (well... gotta have something realistic to aim for tonight!)

OK then me that's who
Reply 13
My cat has fallen asleep on my leg, and my circulation is beginning to stop, but I haven't the heart to wake him...
Reply 14
lucyb-90
Hey! I'm good thanks and yourself?

Good to hear you're okay. I'm crap - finished my exams, and I just feel dead. Have done for the past four weeks.
Reply 15
fanofkdc
Good to hear you're okay. I'm crap - finished my exams, and I just feel dead. Have done for the past four weeks.

Awww. Good to hear you have finished your exams though bet you're pleased. :smile: Hope they went well
Reply 16
I miss the old thread...
Hello. Anybody know any good price comparison sites (for TVs in particular)? Much appreciated.
Reply 18
Lucy_88
I miss the old thread...

Me too :frown:
Crimson Black
Hello. Anybody know any good price comparison sites (for TVs in particular)? Much appreciated.

Kelkoo? Pricerunner? I may not have told u anything u didn't already know..

Latest