The Student Room Group
If she's clear it's casual sex then no. Virgins have a habbit for getting attatched though.

Dating a virgin, certainly not IF I feel comfortable with her as a person and think a relationship will form out of it.

Edit: why is this question only aimed at guys?
I'd never sleep with a virgin if I'd just met her in a club and it was a one night casual thing. I couldn't do that.

If my girlfriend was a virgin though, I'd be fine with that! :smile:
I lost my virginity to a guy the same night I met him. Well it was this weekend. He felt really guilty. Well not guilty, I think he just felt bad. Like he might have forced me into it (he didn't).

Don't know if that counts as casual sex though since we're now apparently together. Worked out quite nicely, although we'll see how long it lasts.

I think any decent guy would feel bad if it was a one night thing, like he was taking advantage. It really is the girl's responsibility though, assuming we're not talking rape. As for the dating thing, decent guys would be ok with it I think. They'd probably like it that the girl hadn't been with anyone else, sort of an ego thing maybe?
Anonymous
I think any decent guy would feel bad if it was a one night thing

God, nothing makes me rage more than the "Oh I'm just an ickle little girl and if you sleep with me it's YOUR fault.

It's their virginity, not mine.
ToastyCoke
God, nothing makes me rage more than the "Oh I'm just an ickle little girl and if you sleep with me it's YOUR fault.

It's their virginity, not mine.

Yeah, couldn't agree more. Read the sentence after that one...
I lost my virginity through casual sex with a guy in halls. He felt no guilt whatsoever, and I really didn't give a damn. Guess it differs from person to person.
Anonymous
Yeah, couldn't agree more. Read the sentence after that one...

Oh by no means am I having a go at you. I'm just saying that most girls seem to think that if they lose their virginity to a guy who's not their b/f they've been used, when infact they agreed to have sex. Annoys the crap outta me.
I think its the girl's responsibility too
If shes prepared to lose her virginity to a guy shes just met at a club, knowing theres a chance that nothing more will come of it, then she can hardly complain and blame him afterwards
tayalouise
I think its the girl's responsibility too
If shes prepared to lose her virginity to a guy shes just met at a club, knowing theres a chance that nothing more will come of it, then she can hardly complain and blame him afterwards

Agree'd, apart from the use of the word "too". As a guy, it's not my responsibility at all, it belongs to her - not both of us.
ToastyCoke
Agree'd, apart from the use of the word "too". As a guy, it's not my responsibility at all, it belongs to her - not both of us.

Yeah I see where you're coming from, its up to her if she wants to give it away like that, and not up to the guy.
Reply 11
I wouldn't really want to take a girls virginity in a one night stand situation, sorry if I sound like a nancy but...
The first time should be special
But thats just my opinion, each to their own.
I feel a tad guilty for removing my second gf's, she was Indian (well, still is to the best of my knowledge), and came from a strictly religious family and had all sorts of moral ups and downs over the whole thing.

I told her I was quite happy without, but she decided she didn't want to wait any longer, and thus it was done. We broke up a month or two later.

Her family found out and were upset, very very upset, and it no doubt caused her all sorts of issues, she took it quite seriously.

Whoops?

(No guilt over taking my first gf's though, that was grand)
I just lost my virginity a week ago and I don’t have a huge attachment like everyone says.
Reply 14
Why is it different for a girl than for a guy? What's up with this one-way sexism, where men are always to blame, or supposedly worth less than women?
(edited 5 years ago)
well if the girl trust you so much to take her virginity make it fell good, because she will remember FOREVER
Reply 16
If she wants to have sex but is a virgin why should you feel guilty? you shouldn't that's the answer. If she wants to be sexually involved with you then there is nothing stopping you from doing so. Just be careful and make sure she does want to be involved with you.
Taking someones virginity is actually interesting its like discovering new planets in the solar system. Once you get a taste of it you can't stop
Closing a very old thread :smile:

Latest