The Student Room Group

TSR Physics Society

This is the new thread for the TSR Physics Society. Listed below are the current members. Feel free to use this thread to discuss physics, or just chat to other physicists.

To join the Physics Society, click on this link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=248

Founder & President
Hoofbeat

Leader
jpowell

Full Members
aiman
cerebrum_core
ChemistBoy
Edders
hajira
henryt
K'uin K'ra
lgs98jonee
material breach
Mik1w
mizfissy815
MRLX69
neb_revlis
Princess Ana
RDoh
RichE
rpotter
sarz777
Scottus_Mus
sonja
Sparkling_Jules
The_Kangaroo
toipot2
Widowmaker
hira89
AlphaNumeric
F1 fanatic
.S.O.S.

Honorary Members
...GiNuWiNe...
®eAl ©uTe Eye$
AhmadMujtaba
cdm391
darkenergy
DazYaSSS
distortedgav
Elite Cookie
eurasianfeline
fabbo
Fly By
hihihihi
James.R
jinsisi
KiranV
LS
mathemagician
mubinchoudhury
Ol 92650
oxymoron
sayed_samed
Scottus Mus
seth
shushimeng
sunjuice
Swing
tiara123
Willywonker
Wiwarin mir
Z!D4N
mysteryman

Thanks
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Can i join the physics society???
Reply 2
Sure.
I am speciez99, if you could change me name to my current one I would appreciate it. If you do not believe me, get in contact by PM and I should be able to prove it.
Reply 4
material breach
I am speciez99, if you could change me name to my current one I would appreciate it. If you do not believe me, get in contact by PM and I should be able to prove it.

Changed, I've no reason to disbelieve you.
Reply 5
Most of the members are inactive, I think that you should renew all memberships.
Reply 6
Good idea. I will PM members and remove those who do not reply within a month or so. That way members have a better idea of who is active on TSR and in the society.
Reply 7
no need to PM me - I'm active.
Hey... can I join too?
any discussion??
darkenergy
any discussion??

Are you thinking of doing something physicsy in medicine?
endeavour
Are you thinking of doing something physicsy in medicine?

umm... yes I want to, but not sure how much I can study though.

what you doing next year?
Medicine (though I still haven't received an actual confirmation yet :rolleyes: ), and I meant post-grad specialty. I just want a cyclotron.
oh. umm... positron emission tomorgraphy sounds cool :rolleyes:
cyclotron in medicine? What is it used for?
Reply 14
darkenergy
oh. umm... positron emission tomorgraphy sounds cool :rolleyes:
cyclotron in medicine? What is it used for?

as far as i remember one of the places they use it is make things move reeeeeally fast and then fire them at things doctors dont like (such as cancer, or anthony from big brother :p: )
Willa
as far as i remember one of the places they use it is make things move reeeeeally fast and then fire them at things doctors dont like (such as cancer, or anthony from big brother :p: )

oh yeah, now I remember that my Physics teacher told me that they used particle accelerators in hospitals. :smile:
Reply 16
Okay, I've finally got around to updating the member list. If anyone thinks there have been any ommisions or mistakes then please PM me.
Reply 17
Hey...can I join too? :smile:
I'm up for joining too. Is it just a matter of saying, or do you have to answer a question like in the maths one?
Can i join please? Studying physics at a-level

Quick Reply

Latest