The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by farhan

The Occupied West Bank - A Palestinian woman holds a burnt mattress as she surveys the damage caused by Jewish settlers who threw a petrol bomb into her house overnight in the West bank village of Hiwwara near Nablus March 1, 2011. Israeli settlers damaged houses and cars in two Palestinian villages on Tuesday, witnesses said.

Those two pictures make me sick, every day Israelis make life hell for them. Your video as well, the Israelis clearly target the defenceless and vulnerable. Disgusting.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by sherlllll
Those two pictures make me sick, every day Israelis make life hell for them. Your video as well, the Israelis clearly target the defenceless and vulnerable. Disgusting.

Pictures like this must give you an erection.

Reply 202
Original post by thisisnew

So your response to photos showing israel's shameful behaviour is a piccie of Hitler? The link is excellent except you should have used a fat Nazi like Goering, as Bibi could be a spit for him at a fancy dress party.

Many thanks and welcome on board. x
Original post by CODKING
So your response to photos showing israel's shameful behaviour is a piccie of Hitler? The link is excellent except you should have used a fat Nazi like Goering, as Bibi could be a spit for him at a fancy dress party.

Many thanks and welcome on board. x

Palestinians search for survivors after an Israeli air strike levels an entire street in Gaza.

Oh wait...

That wasn't an Israeli air strike! That was the 2005 Hamas "work incident". Sure does make for great Palestinian propaganda however. There's also a graphic video relating to this incident and children are believed to have been killed too. Take a few pictures of the dead child, PM it to Farhan and let him spout his garbage! Job done!
Reply 205
Someone supporting the Israeli side always seems to have to go looking for bits and pieces that make it seem like Palestine is in the wrong where as people against Israeli aggressiveness can find crimes committed by Israeli forces right in front of them. Israels crimes always stack higher
Reply 206
Original post by saleri
Someone supporting the Israeli side always seems to have to go looking for bits and pieces that make it seem like Palestine is in the wrong where as people against Israeli aggressiveness can find crimes committed by Israeli forces right in front of them. Israels crimes always stack higher

I agree. Problem is, even when presented with the first hand evidence from medical aid agencies, for example of white phosphorus attacks, there are zionists on here who still try and deny it. Funny isn't it, they can deny a 21st Century slaughter but we can't question something from 65 years ago.
Original post by saleri

Not only that, it is legally permitted for the Jewish settlers to treat the Arabs like **** in their own land but not acceptable for the Arabs to retalliate. So Israeli crimes are 'legal' but Palestinian crimes are 'illegal'.

That makes heaps of sense :rolleyes:

Not really, I don't exactly see how you could accuse me of being anti-Semetic by describing me as getting an erection over Hitler when I did not reference Jews as having disgusted me; only the actions of Israelis.

Typical, try to present Israeli policy as negative and get branded an anti-Semite. It's really the textbook Zionist last defence.
Israel is doing exactly what their worst enemy did in 1940s aka Adolf Hitler :redface:.

Arabs are not stupid yo
They can understand why you are blocking Gaza but West Bank I mean common :redface:.
Give them a part of Jerusalem and let everyone live peacefully
Reply 210
Original post by sherlllll
Not really, I don't exactly see how you could accuse me of being anti-Semetic by describing me as getting an erection over Hitler when I did not reference Jews as having disgusted me; only the actions of Israelis.

Typical, try to present Israeli policy as negative and get branded an anti-Semite. It's really the textbook Zionist last defence.

All the piccie tells me is that Hitler was a bit of a poo at shadow puppets! What the hell kind of fox is that?
(edited 13 years ago)
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/jerusalem-prosecutor-reduces-charges-for-suspect-in-racially-motivated-killing-1.346931

Jerusalem's district prosecutor created an uproar on Thursday when he reduced the charges against a Jewish teen who allegedly stabbed an Arab to death last month. The boy in the case is one of four minors who are charged with allegedly stabbing to death Hussam Rawidi, a 24-year-old Arab man, in Jerusalem last month.

... mad Middle East :stupid:
Reply 212
http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-4037094,00.html

Far right settlers attempt to have their own 'day of rage' in retaliation to the destruction of their illegal outposts. how pathetic.
Original post by CODKING
All the piccie tells me is that Hitler was a bit of a poo at shadow puppets! What the hell kind of fox is that?

Hah :biggrin:
Original post by saleri

No they don't. They go looking for "bits and pieces" to show that this isn't a one sided conflict and that the Arab side is far from the innocent bunch of people the apologists make them out to be. Obviously two rights and all that but the hypocrisy, double standards and sheer ignorance that comes from the pro-Palestinian side on here is facepalm-worthy.

And if you're referring to the last few posts I don't think anybody is taking this "discussion" seriously anymore and you can thank the holocaust denying mongoloids who believe Israel should be nuked by Iran for that.
Reply 215
No they don't. They go looking for "bits and pieces" to show that this isn't a one sided conflict and that the Arab side is far from the innocent bunch of people the apologists make them out to be. Obviously two rights and all that but the hypocrisy, double standards and sheer ignorance that comes from the pro-Palestinian side on here is facepalm-worthy.

And if you're referring to the last few posts I don't think anybody is taking this "discussion" seriously anymore and you can thank the holocaust denying mongoloids who believe Israel should be nuked by Iran for that.

First we had you zionist saying retarded all the time and now this!

Do you mean someone with Downs syndrome by this term or people from Central Asia?

Even Daniel Goldhagen doesn't blame these poor souls!
thisisnew, you are taking this to a whole new level... :rolleyes:
Reply 217
How come Saudi Arabia aren't helping their Muslim brothers and sisters?
This annoys me. And I'm not at all supporting Osama Bin Laden, but he's been targetting the wrong people.

These pro-Palestinian protests have been calling people to boycott the wrong country. They're calling to boycott Israel when they should be calling to boycott Saudia Arabia.

Israel are being supported by the US, who in turn are being supported/funded by Saudia Arabia.
Reply 218
Original post by x-friends
How come Saudi Arabia aren't helping their Muslim brothers and sisters? This annoys me. And I'm not at all supporting Osama Bin Laden, but he's been targetting the wrong people.

These pro-Palestinian protests have been calling people to boycott the wrong country. They're calling to boycott Israel when they should be calling to boycott Saudia Arabia.

Israel are being supported by the US, who in turn are being supported/funded by Saudia Arabia.

Good point.

I think the Saudi royals are soft lazy pigs who just like toys and shiny things. They don’t even pull their weight on the humanitarian side.
Reply 219
Original post by tehFrance
thisisnew, you are taking this to a whole new level... :rolleyes:

just a pet hate of mine teh. I've decided this lot are all Americans with their retarded and mongoloid stuff. They are also wide awake when I'm asleep.

You and me are cool though. Aren't we?

My parents are mad claret drinkers and buy en primeur. Faves for them are St Emillion and Pomerol regions and they keep going on about 61s and 82s. Are they pretentious berks or do they know something? Their friends are always drunk.

I'm WKD or Redbull/vodka myself.

Latest