Offer for Pharmacology last night! ABB :smile:
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 381
Original post by itsbea
Oh right!
Really hoping I get the grades for soton. It's probably my first choice. Where else did you apply?

Yeah me too, would be nice!
I applied to Sheffield, UEA, Manchester and Oxford Brookes as well, how about you?
Reply 382
Offer for Biochemistry ABB :biggrin:
Reply 383
Original post by BarryJ
Yeah me too, would be nice!
I applied to Sheffield, UEA, Manchester and Oxford Brookes as well, how about you?

Basically the same as you except I picked Kent instead of Sheffield.
Reply 384
Original post by itsbea
Basically the same as you except I picked Kent instead of Sheffield.

Sickwan
Original post by paulbridger
Offer for Geology!!

Congrats, what grades?
Applying for History. Sent my app last month, anybody else got offers for History? If so, how long did they take to respond? :smile:
Original post by JulietAlphaGolf
Congrats, what grades?

Thanks! It's AAB, but for an MSci (:
Offer for Morse - AAB! So happy right now! :smile:
Reply 389
Original post by drlesliechoi
Nice!! Still waiting on Southampton, how long did it take for them to give you the offer?

i applied at the beginning of october so quite a while! (sorry for long reply):tongue:
Reply 390
Original post by desy.kris
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :biggrin: are you guys gonna firm/insurance Soton?

insurance i think :smile:
Reply 391
I sent off my application on 7 Dec, up till now i still had not received any acknowledgement from them. Is this considered normal?
Original post by ocsartsar
I sent off my application on 7 Dec, up till now i still had not received any acknowledgement from them. Is this considered normal?

I didnt even get an acknowledgement just a letter for my interview date so i assume its normal :smile:
Original post by ocsartsar

yupp I never received an acknowledgement actually. though some home students did receive one in the post. but it's only from certain departments. no worries!
Reply 394
Got an AAB/A*BB offer for BSc Mathematics.. was always planning on putting it as my insurance with UCL as my firm, but having been to a Soton visiting day I fell in love with the place and now will probably firm it.

Would be great to get to know some people before I go.
Original post by TonyH663
Applying for History. Sent my app last month, anybody else got offers for History? If so, how long did they take to respond? :smile:

I have a Hist and Pol offer, and it took them about 6 weeks :yep:
Reply 396
Original post by Currieg
Got an AAB/A*BB offer for BSc Mathematics.. was always planning on putting it as my insurance with UCL as my firm, but having been to a Soton visiting day I fell in love with the place and now will probably firm it.

It's awesome here! :biggrin:
Reply 397
Original post by Currieg

I was also planning on originally firming with UCL if they gave me an offer, but I've jumped ship too. I loved Southampton.
Reply 398
What's Southampton's policy on modular resits outside of the 2 years of A Level?
Reply 399
Hei I just got my undergrad pack from southampton although i got accepted more than 1 month ago for Bsc applied social sciences criminology/psychology :smile: grades required AAB but i'm an EU student so i have a personalized offer. good luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest