The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Spoiler

Reply 621
Daryl is the best character in the show, period. I especially like the fact that he supports Rick and seems to have his back. I hate that little idiot (lady who lost Sophia) because instead of supporting Rick (who went to great lengths to find her daughter) she is trying to get Daryl against Rick. What a complete bitch.
Reply 622
Original post by Mudya

Spoiler

Don't worry, Lori and her daughter will be murdered next season.
Reply 623
Original post by mau5
Don't worry, Lori and her daughter will be murdered next season.

was this an honest mistake?

edit: why was I negged for this?
(edited 12 years ago)
:biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 625
Original post by Pen Island
:biggrin:

Spoiler

Comics are nuts but it might just leave you more frustrated. I posted this a year and a half a go, and have been waiting for it ever since.....

Original post by mau5
How long do you think before...

makes an appearance? Absolute best character.

...and it's going to be another wait until October until she's properly introduced. :frown:
People seem to be forgetting that Carl is a little boy and the zombie apocalypse is a MASSIVE thing to go through, for an adult let alone a child. I doubt if you were him at his age and going through it, you'd act too much different.
I think it's really stupid that Lori and Rick let him wander around so much after what happened to Sophia but perhaps they were lulled into a false sense of security on the farm.
Original post by 0906079
Carl is one of the best characters wtf

In your view, apparently so.
In mine, NO ****ING WAY.
Reply 628
Original post by joey11223
Trying not to read spoilers as I haven't quite caught up yet.

I have one question though (Spoilers for those who have not yet watched the last few episodes)....

Spoiler

This might've been answered already, but...

Spoiler

Reply 629
Original post by .eXe
well carol is only there as an incidental character...they will keep her in until the times comes to kill a random character off to keep the threat of death real. same with that black guy...forget his name. he literally has 2 lines every 5 episodes and they are usually just grunts or random black guy sayings like "thats dope" and "**** that is whack" lol. He's gonna get killed off soon hopefully along with Carl and if we're really lucky...Whori as well.

Original post by Elipsis
Yes, I wish they would stop being so transparent about who is central and not going to die, and who is dispensible. I heard that in the comics the black guy is an awesome character, but they destroyed him in the series and have pretty much given up on him.

Spoiler

The 'black guy' is T-Dog. He hasn't been very vocal, or featured particularly heavily, in the latter half of this season, but he still isn't at the point of saying nothing but 'random black guy sayings'.

He'll become more important as a character again. He was pretty important in Series One, as someone able to handle a gun and help the group, not to mention the whole dynamic that he had with Merle and what that led to. He's suffered from not having his character developed too much this series, but he'll leave the sidelines next series.

The last few episodes, bar the finale, really did marginalise his character though. In an episode this series, a few episodes back, he literally didn't even feature (beyond an occasional pan round from the camera) until the last minute of the episode. Not sure why he's taken such a backseat, but I think his character will be in the forefront more as a result.
Reply 630
Original post by zjs
The 'black guy' is T-Dog. He hasn't been very vocal, or featured particularly heavily, in the latter half of this season, but he still isn't at the point of saying nothing but 'random black guy sayings'.

He'll become more important as a character again. He was pretty important in Series One, as someone able to handle a gun and help the group, not to mention the whole dynamic that he had with Merle and what that led to. He's suffered from not having his character developed too much this series, but he'll leave the sidelines next series.

The last few episodes, bar the finale, really did marginalise his character though. In an episode this series, a few episodes back, he literally didn't even feature (beyond an occasional pan round from the camera) until the last minute of the episode. Not sure why he's taken such a backseat, but I think his character will be in the forefront more as a result.

T-Dog was responsible for leaving Merle locked up on that roof in the first season wasn't he? If Merle comes back (disclaimer: I have no idea if he actually is or not), then I can imagine there being a bit of a tense relationship between those two. I'd like to see T-Dog more involved in general though.
Reply 631
Original post by Roobsa
T-Dog was responsible for leaving Merle locked up on that roof in the first season wasn't he? If Merle comes back (disclaimer: I have no idea if he actually is or not), then I can imagine there being a bit of a tense relationship between those two. I'd like to see T-Dog more involved in general though.

Yeah, after dropping the key and failing to saw through the shackles before the walkers swarmed the stairs.
Merle...

Spoiler

I've watched around 4 episodes of Season 2. I stand by my original comment, the first episode of Season 1 was the best and it's gone downhill since. Nothing much has happened and it's kinda repetitive at the minute.

It's an okay series. Nothing to write home about.
Reply 634
Original post by zjs

The 'Black guy' from the comics he's on about is Tyresse, who isn't T-dog like a lot of people have wrongly assumed.
Original post by zjs
This might've been answered already, but...

Spoiler

Admittedly when I first saw the cow I thought it was zombified too, which got me pretty damn excited, but unfortunately it wasn't the case. And I guess having zombified animals wouldn't be the easiest thing to film, and I can't imagine CG animals going down well.
Original post by silent ninja
I've watched around 4 episodes of Season 2. I stand by my original comment, the first episode of Season 1 was the best and it's gone downhill since. Nothing much has happened and it's kinda repetitive at the minute.

It's an okay series. Nothing to write home about.

Just wait till Episodes 6 - 13 :wink:
What was that huge building supposed to be at the end of the season finale? Couldn't make it out on my screen! Also how do you put things into spoilers?!
Original post by snapper1
What was that huge building supposed to be at the end of the season finale? Couldn't make it out on my screen! Also how do you put things into spoilers?!

[ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] < No space and the building is a prison :biggrin:
For everyone that is said about the gap between series heres something to keep you occupied! :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=36826271

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending