Reply 80
Did you get an email too?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 81
I got an email saying I didnt get the position !!! :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by bobbyjimmy
3pm and still nothing. pathetic if you ask me there isnt that many applicants dowen to this stage. Call the 25 that have the job that takes a couple hours max. Generic email to the rest who didnt get it. SORT IT OUT

Hve you still not heard anything yet???
Reply 83
Na still haven't heard getting really annoyed now .
Original post by bobbyjimmy
3pm and still nothing. pathetic if you ask me there isnt that many applicants dowen to this stage. Call the 25 that have the job that takes a couple hours max. Generic email to the rest who didnt get it. SORT IT OUT

I'd be aware if I were you that the Bank are obviously able to see this thread and I wouldn't go publicly insulting them if you are still waiting to hear back.

Why don't you email them tomorrow? See if they can help you out?
Reply 85
I understand what your saying but im very frustrated. I will email then later today if I haven't heard anything
Reply 86
anyone else still waiting to hear?
Reply 87
I'm also in stats :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 88
anyone know when applications for this year open?
Original post by matt_wills
anyone know when applications for this year open?

Bump.
Reply 90
bump?
Is this scheme any good or? Anyone gone onto accept it?
Reply 92
hi is anybody applying this year?
Hi! Congratulations on the offer! what's it like working for BofE? Could you please tell me abit more about the application process cos the site doesn't have enough info on it?
(edited 9 years ago)
Hiya!

Congrats to all of you who've applied and gotten through to the interviews/assessment centres with BofE! That's amazing!

I thought it'd be good if you checked out what other people who are on similar schemes have said about them - particularly about the application process. It's likely that they will be similar process. They've got some great tips, and they obviously all made it through the application stages so they know what they're talking about! http://goo.gl/wr8itv

Good luck :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
Hi! Congratulations on the offer! what's it like working for BofE? Could you please tell me abit more about the application process cos the site doesn't have enough info on it?

Hi, I'm applying for this years initial entry too. Have you got through to the interview stage?

I'm a tad nervous about the group exercise and what questions may crop up in the actual interview.

Any one got any ideas on how to effectively prep for this?

:smile:
Original post by PriyaM16
Hi, I'm applying for this years initial entry too. Have you got through to the interview stage?

I'm a tad nervous about the group exercise and what questions may crop up in the actual interview.

Any one got any ideas on how to effectively prep for this?

:smile:

Hi!

I got a call saying i'm through to the interview stage too didn't expect that really because I thought I failed the data checking test! that was tough I guessed most of them lol!

Interview will probably be on the competencies I think - you know the 6 questions they asked in the application form? I think it will be on those and other typical questions..

Hopefully someone who's been through the process here is able to give insight into what to expect.
Original post by PriyaM16
That's great, congrats. When are you booked in for? Mines for the 20th in the afternoon!!

Yeah I guess I'm just going to brush up on competency answers, group shouldn't be a problem as long as you're confident and vocal.

thanks you too! Ah right, I haven't booked it yet still deciding haha.

Yep, I don't like group exercise. :biggrin:
Reply 98
Hi! Did anyone have an interview? How was it? :smile:
Anyone who's been through the process can they give information on what to expect in the interview and group exercise???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending