The Student Room Group

Not entered for the exam

Sorry, didn't really know where to post this...

Basically my college never entered any of out chemistry class for the OCR unit 2 exam because its a load of rubbish.

I just wanted to know is too late now - only 3 weeks till the exam.
They'll sort it.
Reply 2
yeah... on the bright side:

enjoy your extra year of school, it's the best days of your life. You should feel lucky to get one more than everyone else...
Reply 3
Original post by fayled

Basically my college never entered any of out chemistry class for the OCR unit 2 exam because its a load of rubbish.

No, it's not too late. You can be entered on the day if needs be.
Reply 4
Original post by fayled

I was expecting an exam, but some sort of miscommunication between the school and board meant that I wasn't, and it was only noticed the morning of the exam, given that I was due to sit it at 12 noon. There were spare papers included over the number of entrants and a quick call to the exam board sorted it, and I went through with the exam no problems. This was in 1997.

Even with a day or so notice nowadays, all it takes is a few seconds for an admin at the exam board to sort it out and the papers can be sent next day courier.
Original post by fayled

Try to get it sorted ASAP but you might have to pay extra?
Reply 6
Original post by bestofyou
yeah... on the bright side:

enjoy your extra year of school, it's the best days of your life. You should feel lucky to get one more than everyone else...

Lol at the neg.
Reply 7
Original post by Azland
Lol at the neg.

what?
Reply 8
Original post by bestofyou
what?

Someone negged you for that.
Reply 9
Original post by LifeIsGood
Try to get it sorted ASAP but you might have to pay extra?

The college should be the one footing the bill for their mistake :tongue:
Original post by wibletg
The college should be the one footing the bill for their mistake :tongue:

I agree but some colleges are very stingy. I hope they do pay though for their mistake.

Quick Reply

Latest