The Student Room Group

Warsi: Pakistani men see white girls as 'fair game'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
depends what you mean by 'historically' , historically muslims have only arrived in this country in large numbers since the late 1970s onwards, so certainly now they have established communites in the uk, and 2nd gen families, there is a coinciding high proportion of muslim men invloved in underaged sex crimes.
i have never said all muslims are rapists, despite what you are trying to infer, i have said that stats show that muslim men are many times more likely to be involed in the sort of sex abuse as in the OP than non muslims. That fact is too stark to be ignored , and yet it seems to be ignored only by the muslim community (such as you) who really should be trying to do something to address it instead of being pedantic

Lmao @ Muslims needing to settle down into 3rd generations of families before starting to groom again.

Anyway, Islam has nothing to do with encouraging sexual grooming, there is no evidence for that. What you're saying is in effect, bull**** and I'll tell you why.

I'll explain it really slowly :smile:

Although there have been other Muslims convicted of rape, they were isolated incidents, it was normally a middle aged, lonely guy picking on a random victim. This is also evident among white male rape convicts. In my first post, I was talking about the grooming network which is now common among a minority of Pakistani males, other ethnicities may also have been involved but the primacy of Pakistani males is apparent. They have moved away from random isolated incidents to creating a network of underage sex, as in passing girls around among friends and colleagues etc. Furthermore, if you forget about spouting crap for a second, you'll find that I also said that this was disgusting and these degenerates have to be eradicated in the sense that the minority of people who have this mindset, need to change their way of thinking. Muslim men are not more likely to commit sexual crimes of this nature because this was one incident, not a whole host of random isolated incidents, these people created a network and the same victims were used each time.
Reply 81
Original post by Florrick
No worries.

Nouman Ali Khan refers to Surah An-Nur, 32-33.

Qur'an 24:33 (extract)
And do not, in order to gain some of the fleeting pleasures of this worldly life, coerce your [slave] maidens into whoredom if they happen to be desirous of marriage; and if anyone should coerce them, then, verily, after they have been compelled [to submit in their helplessness], God will be much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace!

It includes prohibition of giving your slave to other men and it refers to any form of coercing/forcing a female slave into (extra-marital) sex.

Hi,

The bit I have put into bold, does this mean the Allah will take care of the victim rather than forgiving the rapist.
Reply 82
Original post by eggaforbreakfast
white girls need to be educated not to make friends with pakistani men until this problem is dealt with......politically incorrect? who cares.

people can shove their politically correctness up their fat arses in situations like this. pandering to peoples pathetic PC sensibilities has already condemned countless white girls to the horrors of these racist peadophiles. and enough is enough.

this racist pedaophile rape gang problem is a nation wide epidemic. all that matters is that the girls are safe.

This is actually quite difficult to enforce in a workplace environment - especially in cities such as London where it is quite likely that white females and males/females of Pakistani nationality work for the same organization, often in the same department.

One idea could be that if a white female and non-white male/female wish to meet each other outside the workplace environment their interaction is filmed or that a police officer is made to chaperone the two individuals.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by effofex
This is actually quite difficult to enforce in a workplace environment - especially in cities such as London where it is quite likely that white females and males/females of Pakistani nationality.

One idea could be that if a white female and non-white male/female wish to meet each other outside the workplace environment their interaction is filmed or that a police officer is made to chaperone the two individuals.

looooooooool
Reply 84
Original post by Dont Tread On Me
It seems that communities are finally going to start speaking out against these vermin that pollute our country.

Admitting that a problem exists is the first stage in exterminating it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18117529

Are you saying it's an Asian, or Pakistani problem? Because it's not:

If we look at the national picture, we know that 93% of the perpetrators of paedophilia in the UK are white whilst demographically constituting 87% of the UK population; this is to be compared with Black and Asian perpetrators being responsible for 7% of national cases whilst they make up some 13% of the UK population (H.M. Prison Service 2007a report).

Now let's see how this compares to the local picture. The Guardian reports that the ethnic breakdown of West Yorkshire as follows: White British 81.55%, Mixed 1.81%, Asian / Asian British 10.21%, Black / Black British 1.90% and Chinese 0.46%. A recent FOI request relating to West Yorkshire reported that there were 53 grooming cases over the last 3 years. Of these, 5 were committed by Asians putting the issue approximately en par with the mix of the local community. However, white grooming cases accounted for 47 of the 53 cases which makes it disproportionately higher for the white community, compared to the local demographic mix.

This tells us a number of things; firstly, that it is utterly wrong to conflate the issue of grooming or paedophilia (or claim it it be a disproportionately big problem) with a specific minority community for reasons of ethnicity, race or religion and belief. If this is going to be done, as arbitrary as it might be and as loathe as one might be to want to accept it; the evidence indicates that the broader problem is overwhelmingly a white male one. Two weeks ago we waded through the commentary rebuking that it was a race issue. Worse still, it is now being touted as a religious one - both by bigots on the far right and the Chairman of the Conservative party.

http://moansar.blogspot.co.uk/
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by effofex
This is actually quite difficult to enforce in a workplace environment - especially in cities such as London where it is quite likely that white females and males/females of Pakistani nationality work for the same organization, often in the same department.

Beautiful loll. Then they will move onto others.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by effofex

obviously, but who's talking about workplace environments.....

children are already educated to stay away from strangers handing out sweets or whatever. to not talk to strange men on chat rooms.

anti peadophile education now needs to be expanded to include advice on how to avoid these racist pakistani ( mainly ) rape gangs who specifically target white children.
Love how a news article showing that 9 pakistani men were convicted of a heinous crime suddenly results in someone saying that all the million or so pakistani men in this country are dangerous pedophiles who should be ignored at all costs. The worst thing is how many people agree.

This has nothing to do with political correctness (half of you in this thread probably have no idea what it is), the opinion held by the people here is that of a bigoted and completely uneducated person with an irrational thought process.

This country really is going to the dogs if people like this are becoming the majority. First it was "they're taking our jobs!", now it is "they're raping our girls!". I mean come on, this crime was horrific but suggesting young girls are taught to stay away from pakistani men? That's just ludicrous.
Reply 88
Original post by Ayesha1234
Lmao @ Muslims needing to settle down into 3rd generations of families before starting to groom again.

Anyway, Islam has nothing to do with encouraging sexual grooming, there is no evidence for that. What you're saying is in effect, bull**** and I'll tell you why.

Although there have been other Muslims convicted of rape, they were isolated incidents, it was normally a middle aged, lonely guy picking on a random victim. This is also evident among white male rape convicts. In my first post, I was talking about the grooming network which is now common among a minority of Pakistani males, other ethnicities may also have been involved but the primacy of Pakistani males is apparent. They have moved away from random isolated incidents to creating a network of underage sex, as in passing girls around among friends and colleagues etc. Furthermore, if you forget about spouting crap for a second, you'll find that I also said that this was disgusting and these degenerates have to be eradicated in the sense that the minority of people who have this mindset, need to change their way of thinking. Muslim men are not more likely to commit sexual crimes of this nature because this was one incident, not a whole host of random isolated incidents, these people created a network and the same victims were used each time.

I haven't heard of many Sikh or Hindu gangs raping English girls. Muslims are hostile to non Muslims the world over. You only have to see how Saudi Arabia treats non Muslims. We do everything to accommodate these people but they just treat us as a soft touch,
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 89
Original post by fudgesundae
Love how a news article showing that 9 pakistani men were convicted of a heinous crime suddenly results in someone saying that all the million or so pakistani men in this country are dangerous pedophiles who should be ignored at all costs. The worst thing is how many people agree.

This has nothing to do with political correctness (half of you in this thread probably have no idea what it is), the opinion held by the people here is that of a bigoted and completely uneducated person with an irrational thought process.

This country really is going to the dogs if people like this are becoming the majority. First it was "they're taking our jobs!", now it is "they're raping our girls!". I mean come on, this crime was horrific but suggesting young girls are taught to stay away from pakistani men? That's just ludicrous.

I don't see why it should just be Pakistani men. Why don't they extend it to all foreign men? Or at least all non-white men?

If it makes the Western females feel safer than surely that's the idea. We could even have separate areas in corners of restaurants for Western females, for African females, for South Asian males etc. - so that people in these groups who wished to associate with only members of the same group (for safety reasons) feel safer. Those people who are comfortable with being in mixed groups would be able to do so as well.
Original post by effofex
I don't see why it should just be Pakistani men. Why don't they extend it to all foreign men? Or at least all non-white men?

If it makes the Western females feel safer than surely that's the idea. We could even have separate areas in corners of restaurants for Western females, for African females, for South Asian males etc. - so that people in these groups who wished to associate with only members of the same group (for safety reasons) feel safer. Those people who are comfortable with being in mixed groups would be able to do so as well.

We should also have segregated beaches in case those hormonal Muslims rape women
Reply 91
Original post by TheHansa
Hi,

The bit I have put into bold, does this mean the Allah will take care of the victim rather than forgiving the rapist.

Salaam (Peace).

Allah can forgive all sin. This is stated explicitly in Hadith Qudsi. By that note, it can mean both- forgiving the rapist and not punishing the victim for an action that clearly was not their will.

But if the owner forces her into sex known as ightisaab in Arabic, it will be entirely his responsibility, and the law will proceed against him. This can involve paying money to the slave, setting the slave free and death penalty to the rapist. There is no punishment for the victim.
Reply 92
Original post by Quentin2a
I haven't heard of many Sikh or Hindu gangs raping English girls. Muslims are hostile to non Muslims the world over. You only have to see how Saudi Arabia treats non Muslims. We do everything to accommodate these people but they just treat us as a soft touch,

Number of Hindus in Arab states:

Saudi Arabia 500,000
United Arab Emirates 450,000
Oman 300,000
Kuwait 200,000
Bahrain 100,000
Qatar 90,000
Yemen 6,000
Total: 2.7 million

Majority migrants btw.
(edited 11 years ago)
I think it is a particularly pakistani cultural thing.Pakistani muslims in the uk have been targeting sikh and hindu girls as well as white girls, but the former were targeted more to do with luring/conversion purposes as well as rape. I think this comes down to the fact that sikh/hindu girls have more 'freedom' as a whole than their muslim girl-friends, and again the whole 'easy target' thing seems to come into it.
Reply 94
Original post by Florrick
Number of Hindus in Arab states:

Saudi Arabia 500,000
United Arab Emirates 450,000
Oman 300,000
Kuwait 200,000
Bahrain 100,000
Qatar 90,000
Yemen 6,000
Total: 2.7 million

Majority migrants btw.

And how are they treated? It is illegal to openly practice any religion other than Islam in Saudi Arabia.
Lmao at all the shameful apologists. Keep adding to the problem, the kettle is practically boiled.
Reply 96
Original post by Quentin2a
And how are they treated? It is illegal to openly practice any religion other than Islam in Saudi Arabia.

Private worship is the only acceptable alternative. Correct. However, had they found the Kingdom oppressive, they were not coerced to come in the first place. They can live happily in India.
Original post by CUFCDan

It is part of the debate, though, to limit the publicity this is getting. It was a gross act by gross people, but to reflect this onto an entire nationality is an absolutely ludicrous statement to make and to reflect it onto Muslims as a whole is even worse.

In other words, stiffle the debate now libtard style as it may upset this sensitive 'minority'.

Grow up, white people are a world minority by 19%. We are not the evil majority like cultural marxists try to make out.

Although there have been other Muslims convicted of rape, they were isolated incidents, it was normally a middle aged, lonely guy picking on a random victim. You should be aware pakistanis are massively influenced in their culture by islam - which is what makes them different to most other people from asia.This is also evident among white male rape convicts. In my first post, I was talking about the grooming network which is now common among a minority of Pakistani males, other ethnicities may also have been involved but the primacy of Pakistani males is apparent. They have moved away from random isolated incidents to creating a network of underage sex, as in passing girls around among friends and colleagues etc. Furthermore, if you forget about spouting crap for a second, you'll find that I also said that this was disgusting and these degenerates have to be eradicated in the sense that the minority of people who have this mindset, need to change their way of thinking. Muslim men are not more likely to commit sexual crimes of this nature because this was one incident, not a whole host of random isolated incidents, these people created a network and the same victims were used each time.

Well it is you that is obessed with trying to apply the blame for these crimes to the culture of pakistanis - whilst ignoring that they, and other men were muslim. You are wrong to assume the others were 'lone isolated incidents' in the recent cases of 9 men in rochdale it was pakistanis AND afgani men in the sex ring. the stats do show that if you have a muslim, non muslim and white english person, the muslim man is many times more likely to commit this sort of crime than any one else- regardless of what excuses you want to hide behind, that is what facts show
(edited 11 years ago)
Looool @ beefing up your previous argument with more statistics you found on wiki.

Refer to my previous response to you mate, the one about the kebabs.

You compared a taste in food to sharing the same religion. A strawman, to be honest. Indo chinese food explained himself perfectly and all you had was a rant about if all people like kebabs and commit a crime is the kebab responsible? Well not unless its indoctrinated from birth that 'mindset'?

Do kebabs have the power religion has to influence behaviour? I guess, most terrorist attacks etc are over kebabs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending