The Student Room Group

7 month relationship ended via text

My boyfriend just ended a seven month relationship over text, after knowing each other for just under a year and being together for a little over seven months.

The reasons were:
Because I go clubbing, i'm now 18,- but i've been 3 times since the start ofn December,- not exactly alot.
Because I'm selfish,- i'm not comfortable with my sexuality and don't like kissing him in public often or holding hands, which I've said from the start, yet most days I still do kiss in public once or twice, but I really hate it,- why do I want to force my sexuality down the throats of others.
Because of "other guys",- which there are none of.

I feel so empty right now, lost and confused, sick and ****. I don't understand, i've never spent so much time, money or effort with anyone. He, until two days ago, was so full on.

Does anyone else think this is cold?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no
Sucks to be you
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Ouch. Thas cold. Not your problem however, you're being a normal 18 year old, if he can't handle that, screw him.
Reply 4
Did he have to pay for the text, or is he on contract?
:console:
Either he was drunk and just had a plague strike his house, or I'd say you're better off without him. Even if he's one of those people that doesn't like talking about touchy-feely stuff, it was cold.

Sorry about the anon.
Reply 6
Try not to dwell on it, allow yourself to grieve over the relationship for a short time, pick yourself back up and move on. By the sounds of it hes not worth it anyway :smile:
Reply 7
Get a girlfriend.
Reply 8
Original post by Magma828

Unlimited texts :l
This happens to everyone, don't think you're the only one.
Reply 10
Original post by Converse
Get a girlfriend.

I'm actually considering that, none of these problems and she'd be clingy.
Might have to close my eyes when she's naked though
Reply 11
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe

I know that, never said I was.
I was asking if he was justified, or cold and heartless.
That's no fun :frown:

Yes, it's mean, but if he's going to be like that then he's not worth the effort. Hope you feel ok again soon *hug*
Original post by Magma828

i was thinking this, if he had to pay for that text then feel honoured OP

if it was a multimedia text then count yourself lucky that you had such a caring chap for 7 months
Reply 14
He sounds immature. Grieve, forget and move on.
Sounds like a bit of a dick, forget him.
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe

errr no it doesn't :curious:
Reply 17
Original post by Mr. Orange
i was thinking this, if he had to pay for that text then feel honoured OP

if it was a multimedia text then count yourself lucky that you had such a caring chap for 7 months

Nope :l
Apparently, it couldn't be done over the phone or in person, which okay, perhaps I understand. Yet, am I not worth more :l :angry:
grrr.
My friend was going out with a girl for about 4 or 5 months and she just changed her relationship status on facebook and never contacted him again! Hahaha.. so it could be worse!
He obviously had no balls if he couldn't break up in person. No balls, get it? Anyway, i'm not joking. Screw that bitch. You'll be alright OP, bit of a downer for now. You found out the harsh way but you still found out: he isn't worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending