The Student Room Group

How do i find out if, Vodafone network Coverage is down ?

Again tonight my mobile has no Network Coverage.

How do i find out, whether the network is down ?
Reply 1
why do you, put commas in the middle of your sentances?

try the voda website: www.vodafone.co.uk
Reply 2
I've tried the vodafone website. They have a coverage map but i don't understand it !
Reply 3
Phone them.
Reply 4
To be honest they are unlikely to publish their downtime on their website.
Try: 08700 700 191 (Vodafone Cust Serv. from any number)
Reply 5
Day three with vodaphone network down tried 2 times unsuccessfully to complain or to get through to customer services but can't get past talking computer with responses pretty programmed I'm not a happy camper with vodaphone
Reply 6
I live in a rural area where there is no 02 cover only vodaphone and vodaphone have unexpectedly stopped working for gbe past 3 days and have no assessable customer services to contact we are isolated and only for those homes with bt landlines we would be stranded when we contact vodaphone options cover top ups and packages to get money out of customers pockets but disregard service information to existing customers
Reply 7
I'm gonna join EE I'm frustrated with poxy vodaphone
Where I am, it's absolutely shite
Reply 9
This place is like contacting vodaphone phoneline they probably own and run this site to allow fools like me to vent and rave themselves to sleep actually a clever method perfected after years of experience any thanks for all your help I'm gone now me being sarcastic fair well I'm logging out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending