The Student Room Group

Official Sales/Offers Thread

Scroll to see replies

There was a 25% off and i dont think it ends till the end of this month! ASOSGRAZIA i think
thank you so so so much :biggrin:
Didn't work for me...both of them :frown:
Spongebob*No*Pants
Didn't work for me...both of them :frown:

Did you try it on sale items? Discount codes don't usually work on sale stuff :frown:
Jellynubbin
Did you try it on sale items? Discount codes don't usually work on sale stuff :frown:

Nope just tried it on this, http://www.asos.com//Asos-Tailoring/Asos-Merino-V-Neck-Jumper/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=674680

Used both codes, none worked...:confused:
same :frown:
Aaagh any other codes??

btw how do you get these codes?
Spongebob*No*Pants

Might only be Women's then?

And in reply to your other post, I'm on the email list and often get emailed about discount codes. I missed this one though :eek3:
Reply 208
AHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!

Now, I get to go bankrupt - fun, fun, fun! :biggrin:
Jellynubbin
Might only be Women's then?

And in reply to your other post, I'm on the email list and often get emailed about discount codes. I missed this one though :eek3:

did it work for you? :eek:
Reply 210
The following errors have occured:

* the discount code "VIPTREAT" has already been used and is no longer valid
rummang
The following errors have occured:

* the discount code "VIPTREAT" has already been used and is no longer valid

ditto
George Agdgdgwngo
There was a 25% off and i dont think it ends till the end of this month! ASOSGRAZIA i think

It ended last week.

Spongebob*No*Pants
Aaagh any other codes??

btw how do you get these codes?

I'm on the mailing list and the email with the code in it was apparantly sent at random.

Sorry if its not working, maybe they only allow it to be used a limited amount of times..
Spongebob*No*Pants
did it work for you? :eek:

I'm too broke to tempt myself with trying :giggle: sorry!
Reply 214
Because it was sent out to you via E-mail and wasn't a code that's been generated for everyones use, it will only work on the OP's account when she's signed it because it's connected to her E-mail.
Reply 215
GETSPENT10WK43

Just worked for me, 10% off. Not the full 20, but still, I did my best.
Nico_SU
Because it was sent out to you via E-mail and wasn't a code that's been generated for everyones use, it will only work on the OP's account when she's signed it because it's connected to her E-mail.

I didn't use it :confused:
Reply 217
blinkbelle
I didn't use it :confused:

No, but the code was sent to your E-mail and therefore will only work when you try to buy a product when logged in with that E-mail. It's strapped to your account and can't be transferred, pretty much to stop it being spread around the internet.
Nico_SU
No, but the code was sent to your E-mail and therefore will only work when you try to buy a product when logged in with that E-mail. It's strapped to your account and can't be transferred, pretty much to stop it being spread around the internet.

Then how come its been used then?
Reply 219
Because thousands of people will have got the same code sent to their E-mail as you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending