The Student Room Group

IMDB Top 250 films leaderboard - how many have you watched?

Scroll to see replies

d'awwwww
Reply 21

fail
Reply 22
Reply 23

Most of the ones I haven't watched are on my must-watch list. I never actually get round to it; which means my list increases exponentially with time. :sigh:
Phalanges
Having stupid foreign language titles for some is a bit of a dick move tbh. I was about to ask what the hell Il Buono.. is, clicked on the link and it's The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Similar thing with Pan's Labyrinth.

I'm sure they only did that just recently, it's pretty annoying.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
Phalanges
Having stupid foreign language titles for some is a bit of a dick move tbh. I was about to ask what the hell Il Buono.. is, clicked on the link and it's The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Similar thing with Pan's Labyrinth.

thanks for pointing that out

I feel disappointed with my list, I need to see more. Do I get extra points for watching foreign language films?

Worst out of all the people here haha..
13/250....

Generally I don't like things that everyone else likes, hence why I've seen hardly any of the films on that list. I've seen hundreds of films. More than 15 this year alone.....
Seanisonfire
I'm sure they only did that just recently, it's pretty annoying.

I just added about 5 films onto my list because of it. Ask me if I've ever seen "Mou gaan dou" and I'll look at you like you're crazy. But then if someone even mentions Infernal Affairs I know what they're talking about. Stupid.

I've seen so many more than that, I must watch films that are considered **** then...
TheCurlyHairedDude
13/250....

Generally I don't like things that everyone else likes, hence why I've seen hardly any of the films on that list. I've seen hundreds of films. More than 15 this year alone.....

What films do you like then?
Reply 33

Well thats rather a low number :frown: Looks like I just don't watch the right films.
40/250
(edited 13 years ago)

I watch like no movie lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 36
Link doesn't work
TheCurlyHairedDude
13/250....

o mai. that's almost 2 a month!!!!111
Reply 38
A rather pathetic:

Although I thought that list was pretty poor. Inception? Seriously?
littleshambles
o mai. that's almost 2 a month!!!!111

ha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending