The Student Room Group

Essex girl goes to Wolverhampton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
IM DRUNK :p:
Reply 41
Original post by jendra9311
IM DRUNK :p:

Im pretty sure I woke up drunk this morning at 8 for my 9 lecture, in fact thats probably the only thing that got me there. Sniffing chemicals whilst trying to deal with a massive hangover is not cool :tongue:
Reply 42
I wasnt hungover
actually, i dunno, i had a mild headache and could have done witha few more hours sleep but that was it i havnt been/wanted to be sick, i havnt had a strange taste in my mouth, any of that stuff that is classically described as a hangover

im going back to bed
Reply 43
i havnt just woken up. you cant prove anything.

:innocent:
Reply 44
last night, basically, i invited a friend over my course (well, a similar course, we share some lectures) and the plan was to go clubbing. when she arrived we noticed it was rather cold but partway through predrinking it started raining, so that put a stop to the plans for going out, basically. but it was ok, a spontaneous kitchen party formed and we had fun anyway.
Reply 45
going out again tonight, already had few too many

just going to oceania with flatmates no big story to tell asofyet but who knows eh? :wink: :wink:

again, i say, again "a girl can dream"
who cares? stop posting mindless drivel that only an idiot would worry about. better luck next time. :smile:
Reply 47
unlucky u...Wolverhampton is the worst place in which u can go! It's disgusting, it's gray and people are depressing!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Reply 48
well, noone is liked by everyone

what soaks up alcohol? im f***ed
Reply 49
Nice blog, im from Essex too looking to go Uni next year - hopefully.
Original post by countrygirl14
who cares? stop posting mindless drivel that only an idiot would worry about. better luck next time. :smile:

you obviously do if you took the time to comment :wink:
Reply 51
the other night i basically drunk too much and spent the rest of the weekend recovering. its one of those life experiances we all go through. i did have fun at the club and all.

ive decided to give my body a weeks break from alcohol, i hardly drank at all before uni and i wont do very well if i try to jump headfirst into the student way of drinking.

also ive finally started budgeting as my student finance is all sorted out. this has coincided with a realisation that i needed to empty some of my stuff out of the freezer, so for the first few weeks i'll be spending hardly anything on food.
Reply 52
im staring to feel a bit homesick. nothing serious, and i do love it here, i dont want to leave uni, i just wish i could go home at weekends.

its too far, and would take too long. its not impossible of course but hardly convienient.
im staring to feel a bit homesick. nothing serious, and i do love it here, i dont want to leave uni, i just wish i could go home at weekends.

its too far, and would take too long. its not impossible of course but hardly convienient.

leave on friday evening come back on sunday, book like 2-3 weeks ahead so it'll be cheaper
Reply 54
Original post by TheEssence
leave on friday evening come back on sunday, book like 2-3 weeks ahead so it'll be cheaper

my parents are actually coming up next thursday! my parents and my sister, that is. my sister is the youngest of three siblings, all younger than me, but my brothers are away on a cadet trip.

im sort of over the homesickness now. busy having fun i guess. ive started a regular movie night with one friend over in victoria halls and we're going to try and make it a group thing, although at the moment there's just the two of us.
Reply 55
Where about's in Essex are you from?
Reply 56
all over. we moved about a lot. lets say the braintree/chelmsford kinda area.
Reply 57
I live in Chelmsford, originally from Stoke-On-Trent though. I have a few friends from Braintree :smile:
What college did you go?
my parents are actually coming up next thursday! my parents and my sister, that is. my sister is the youngest of three siblings, all younger than me, but my brothers are away on a cadet trip.

im sort of over the homesickness now. busy having fun i guess. ive started a regular movie night with one friend over in victoria halls and we're going to try and make it a group thing, although at the moment there's just the two of us.

thats great to hear! and i havent been homesick one bit, been having far too much fun for a law student, i went home a couple weeks ago though as my mother missed me too much
Reply 59
Original post by Jodianne
I live in Chelmsford, originally from Stoke-On-Trent though. I have a few friends from Braintree :smile:
What college did you go?

saint john payne it was both a secondary school and sixth form

Quick Reply

Latest