The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Srathmore
Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me

I can't seem to find any past papers for GCSE AQA English (Unit 1), and the only one on the AQA website is Jan2011, but it doesn't have the insert :frown:

I would be so grateful if any one could send any papers, or knows of any paper bank.

Thanks so much :smile:

Are those of any use to you?

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qualifications/gcse/english/english-a/english-a-key-materials.php
Reply 2
Original post by KingMessi

Wow, that's amazing - thanks so much. +Rep
Reply 3
Original post by Srathmore
Wow, that's amazing - thanks so much. +Rep

No worries. Best of luck with the exam.
Reply 4
My younger sister is doing this exam. I'm pretty sure you're part of the new spec for 2011, so there is only one past paper from June.

Are you doing the relationship poems from the Moon on the Tides anthology? If you are I can email you document with analysis of all the poems in quite some depth.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by 344302

Original post by 344302
My younger sister is doing this exam. I'm pretty sure you're part of the new spec for 2011, so there is only one past paper from June.

Are you doing the relationship poems from the Moon on the Tides anthology? If you are I can email you document with analysis of all the poems in quite some depth.

Hello & Happy New Year!
I am doing the relationships poem, is it possible or you to email the analysis of the poems? That would be of great help, thanks!
Reply 6
Original post by 344302

would it be possible for you to email me them aswell please?
Reply 7
Original post by _OliviaTheOwl
Hello & Happy New Year!
I am doing the relationships poem, is it possible or you to email the analysis of the poems? That would be of great help, thanks!

Yeah, I'll send you it tomorrow- inbox me your email though.
I mean later today, in the afternoon.
Original post by 344302
yeah, i'll send you it tomorrow- inbox me your email though.
I mean later today, in the afternoon.

thank you so much!
You are an absolute star!!:d
Reply 9
Original post by 344302

Could you please e-mail me this document, it would be much help thanks.

[Removed - please use PMs or post here]
Original post by 344302

I'm sorry, but if you aren't too busy, could you send it to me as well.
I have exams on it coming soon.
Thank You.
I will send you my e-mail address just in case.
Reply 11
Original post by 344302

Hello there, sorry to bother you but could you send me a copy of the analysis too? I'm doing an exam on it as well so that would be really helpful. Thank you so much! I shall send you my email..:smile:
Reply 12
May you send the document to me too :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by 344302

Please can you email it to me too?:smile:
Reply 16
Hate to be a pain but could you send it to me too please! Would be an absolute life saver.
Reply 17
Original post by 344302

can you send this to me please i would be very grateful
Reply 18
heyyy pleasee may you send that to me! so sorry to be a pain but i am in desperate need :smile:) i will send u my email just in case, thank you :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by 344302

heyyy pleasee may you send that to me! so sorry to be a pain but i am in desperate need ) i will send u my email just in case, thank you

Latest

Trending

Trending