The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

HPAT Ulster 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by rmoran640
Ooh i checked my UCAS there and my deadline is 7th June! That gives me plenty of time :smile:

Whatever you choose will probably see you around haha
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by Larry Duff
Same here - very excited, but totally bricking it in equal amounts.

I done Environmental Engineering about 10 yrs ago in Jordanstown, so a total change in direction. I'm not sure I'll get away with heading out on the beer now as much as I did the first time though... :frown:

Hahahah!!! I needed a quick primer on Irish slang there, had to look up "bricking it..." :smile: Just think, this time you'll be top of your game at uni - older, wiser, and ready to conquer it! There's a lot to be said for getting another go 'round, I think.
Reply 122
If people don't accept the offer for a course or if people don't get the grades but have an offer what happens to their place??
Reply 123
Original post by Kerry12
If people don't accept the offer for a course or if people don't get the grades but have an offer what happens to their place??

The places go on to clearing, however with Ulster that is extremely unlikely as they have so few places and make like 3 times the offers of places than they actually have because naturally not everyone will firm their place and some won't get the grades. It's probably more likely they would have too many than too little
Reply 124
Original post by Sophie1985
its nutritional sciences, just wish they would get back to me sooner rather than later, i mean how are highers students meant to organise going to uni if they only get offers in August?! at least i should hear june/ july time

It's a bit tight alright. Best of luck with it!
Reply 125
got conditional offers for diagnostic and therapeutic radiography :smile: so happy
congratulations to everyone!
Reply 126
aaaaaah unconditional offers for diagnostic, therapeutic radiography, physiotherapy and occupational therapy :h: :colondollar: yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!
Reply 127
To everyone who got unconditional offers, is that because yous already have the grades? :smile:
Reply 128
yeah that's exactly it :smile:
Reply 129
Original post by Scoachie
yeah that's exactly it :smile:

Thanks :smile: just curious as a lot of people seem to have them haha, i just need to get the grades too now!
Reply 130
Anybody know if we have the sort out the injections eg BCG ourselves before we start the course? Or does Ulster let you know closer to the time what needs to be done
hi
just wondering has anyone got an email off ulster? I put dia radiography in ulster as my firm choice and havnt heard anything off them . .
Reply 132
Well folks, I firmed my offer from Robert Gordon in Aberdeen, so I guess I'll not be seeing you at UUJ. Best of luck to all of you!!!
Reply 133
i think i'm going to firm diagnostic radiography :smile:
Reply 134
Anyone doing podiatry?:smile:
Who's firming Diagnostic Radiography? :smile:
Hi :smile: is anyone doing OT and can help me with details on funding etc? i'm really confused!! Do we pay fees or is it supported by the NHS I was told that it was funded and we didn't have to pay any fees but now I keep hearing different things,can anyone help?:confused:
Reply 137
I'm hoping to do OT aswell and I know you did get fees paid but now I can't find any info on it :/ although I think their introducing a non means tested bursary.. We would probably be better emailing jordanstown to find out.. I think the whole no fees was the appeal for a lot of people lol
Thanks for your help :smile: OT at Jordanstown is my only choice and I've got an unconditional offer because I did my alevels last year so I'll definetly be going but just want to be sure if I need a loan or not it's all so confusing lol I've been looking online for a while but I keep finding different info some say fees are paid for you then others say the opposite :/
Reply 139
I did my a levels last year too but Im still not quite ther haha but yeah it's my only choice too.. I really have no idea! I hope they are paid for by the nhs! But Ive still signed up for student finance NI just incasies :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest