The Student Room Group

Silent Witness

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I want silent witness back on television not some crappy sci fi programme.
Reply 101
So...it's tonight :biggrin:
Finally. I mean, April?!
Reply 102
Original post by BeHappy
So...it's tonight :biggrin:
Finally. I mean, April?!

Let's hope it's not a prank :tongue:

Do you know if it'll be on Sundays and Mondays, or is that just for the opening episode then go to Monday and Tuesday?
Reply 103
Original post by Hopple
Let's hope it's not a prank :tongue:

Do you know if it'll be on Sundays and Mondays, or is that just for the opening episode then go to Monday and Tuesday?

I think Sundays/Mondays, but don't quote me on it!

But oh my goodness. So creepy. I swear Silent Witness isn't normally this disturing!
Is it a man/woman...both?! Confused. And disturbed!
Reply 104
Original post by BeHappy
I think Sundays/Mondays, but don't quote me on it!

But oh my goodness. So creepy. I swear Silent Witness isn't normally this disturing!
Is it a man/woman...both?! Confused. And disturbed!

It's a woman who seduces desperate men to do her evil bidding, and gets her thrills from holding that power over another :wink:

Or that's my understanding of their theories so far anyway. It would also make sense as to how a smack on the head with a metal pipe didn't lead to whoever it was losing the fight - the man hit the wraith, then got killed by the guy who we saw playing computer games.
Reply 105
Original post by Hopple
It's a woman who seduces desperate men to do her evil bidding, and gets her thrills from holding that power over another :wink:

Or that's my understanding of their theories so far anyway. It would also make sense as to how a smack on the head with a metal pipe didn't lead to whoever it was losing the fight - the man hit the wraith, then got killed by the guy who we saw playing computer games.

See, but the guy had a pipe shaped mark/cut on his head, but the pipe had a woman's DNA in it...so somewhere along the line a woman must've been hit with the pipe-the Wraith, so does that mean the guy also got hit with the pipe and his DNA wasn't discovered?
Hmmm... All will be solved tonight though, fingers crossed!
Reply 106
Original post by BeHappy
See, but the guy had a pipe shaped mark/cut on his head, but the pipe had a woman's DNA in it...so somewhere along the line a woman must've been hit with the pipe-the Wraith, so does that mean the guy also got hit with the pipe and his DNA wasn't discovered?
Hmmm... All will be solved tonight though, fingers crossed!

Didn't they say a man's and a woman's DNA had been discovered in the pipe? It was just that they managed to identify the wraith's DNA (and probably not the man's... yet), so transferred everything over to the mega case.

I reckon the wraith got whacked with the pipe first, then her 'pet' got into a fight with the man (taking some hits) and eventually killing him. Maybe the wraith was knocked unconscious, and so the pet killed the kid by himself (having been told before to kill the man and the kid) - didn't have the guts to stab him so eventually decided to asphyxiate him, if the wraith were conscious she'd probably have been able to make him stab the kid.
Reply 107
I'd say that was brilliant trolling, but it was too evil to be a troll.

I'm going to guess that the guy was on his own at the house after all? Somehow he takes a pipe to the head but manages to kill the father. There's still a question of how his buddy knew the cops were coming, and why he tasered him in the car. Unless there really was a woman involved and the scenes involving her weren't just 'hypotheses'.
Reply 108
Still confused, but hey ho...
Reply 109
Original post by BeHappy
Still confused, but hey ho...

There wasn't a wraith after all, it was just some bitter pathologist (Avery) scattering some random's DNA around so the police thought loads of cases were related.

However, there still could have been a woman involved in the triple murder, so I'm a bit confused still too :tongue:
Reply 110
Original post by Hopple
I'd say that was brilliant trolling, but it was too evil to be a troll.

I'm going to guess that the guy was on his own at the house after all? Somehow he takes a pipe to the head but manages to kill the father. There's still a question of how his buddy knew the cops were coming, and why he tasered him in the car. Unless there really was a woman involved and the scenes involving her weren't just 'hypotheses'.
I thought the women who picked him up was the police women who was later found beating him in the car park? Would explain how she knew the police were coming, and how she found him.
Reply 111
Original post by Nickini
I thought the women who picked him up was the police women who was later found beating him in the car park? Would explain how she knew the police were coming, and how she found him.

Ah yes, that would make sense. And then his buddy just grassed him up.

We did see a woman with him at various times though, were they just there for our benefit?
Good to see the series is still running. I think the last episode I saw involved the South Africa problems, the one after the school shootings. So much crime drama to get through, not just Silent Witness. :/
Reply 113
So I actually understood last night, always a bonus :P
But Leo?! What are you doing...kissing a new woman each week, poor Janet :frown:
Harry's old hair was not a good look. But that said, the flashbacks were very sweet!
Looking forward to this evening :smile:
Reply 114
Original post by BeHappy
So I actually understood last night, always a bonus :P

Mind running me through it then? XD

Who's the guy in the coma? The guy who Gemma (I think) was photographed with by the neighbour? I think he's the step-brother :s-smilie:

But Leo?! What are you doing...kissing a new woman each week, poor Janet

Who did he kiss? :s-smilie: I thought it was Harry who kissed the woman who's now dead.
Original post by Hopple
Ah yes, that would make sense. And then his buddy just grassed him up.

We did see a woman with him at various times though, were they just there for our benefit?

If you watched it until the end, the "woman" was his friend. They showed us that.
Reply 116
Original post by Hopple
Mind running me through it then? XD

Who's the guy in the coma? The guy who Gemma (I think) was photographed with by the neighbour? I think he's the step-brother :s-smilie:

Who did he kiss? :s-smilie: I thought it was Harry who kissed the woman who's now dead.

In the preview for tonight Leo kisses that forensics woman.
Yeah, that was Harry.

And yup, the boy in the coma is Gemma's step-brother, Charlie, Stuart's son.
Enjoyed this two parter, although thought they were stretching credibility with the kids having the same Dad.
Reply 118
The plumber's apprentice gives all a bad name - wanders off when he's supposed to be learning from the plumber, touches random things including sterilised knives, reads through confidential documents - yet somehow he gets his own carvan?

I'm guessing the dead pathologist (I'm surprised she died in that way, the vomit seemed to be able to come out of her mouth alright) was being led down the same path, and didn't want to admit the true reason she had child parts in case Mears decided to say no more.
Reply 119
Leo :wtf:
What are you playing at?
Looks like he goes off the rail next week though...

Quick Reply

Latest