The Student Room Group

Would you have Sex with your Ex if they offered it???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by The_Jammy_Witch
Did they ask for your life story? No.

Demonstrate, don't describe. The title of this thread is not 'whose got the biggest stick up their backside.'

must be a long stick with all this bragging
And no, definitely not.

Exes are exes for a reason.
Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie
Did I give my life story? No. :h:

Demonstrate? I could try and compose a miming sequence about it, if you like.

Ah, that comment takes me back to school... :moon:

Any more edits you'd like to add to that?
Reply 43
And no, definitely not.

Exes are exes for a reason.

I'm an Arsenal fan....just saying
Original post by Mrx123
I'm an Arsenal fan....just saying

Ahhh, that explains it. :wink:
Reply 45
Ahhh, that explains it. :wink:

I'll go easy on you when we finish above you :wink:
Reply 46
You can't talk, you joined the queue. :tongue:

Look, the truth of the matter is that I've had two long-term relationships, both of which I ended, and neither of which seems to be completely over and done with in the minds of my ex partners. That's fair enough - I've struggled very much to get over my feelings for someone in the past; for a number of years, in fact. And currently, I do have a number of male friends who have made their interest in me very clear. I'm sure I'm not the only girl on this forum who can say that. Yes, I took a flippant tone about it, but I wouldn't say it was a particularly boastful one. Oh well. :h:

I'll admit, I did join the queue.........hehe
Yes actually, I quite fancy a little emoticon for the miming comment, but I can't find a suitable one. I think we should have one for "I'm in a glass case of emotion!"

Urm, okay, good luck with that.

It is good that you backed down somewhat in your reply to the other poster, however, come on, you must be able to appreciate how you did indeed come across as quite boastful.

I'm all for if you got it, flaunt it, but not like that.

Not on a student forum..!
--
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 49
Oh, did you not recognise the Anchorman quote?

Not especially, from what I remember posting, but maybe if I read back over my comments. :dontknow:

Then what manner of flaunting it acceptable? Pretty sure that inherent in the word "flaunting" are implications of boastfulness, flashiness, showy-offy-ness, etc. It has somewhat negative connotations to me, anyway. And the British seem far more predisposed to enjoy a person being self-deprecating than self-applauding. Apparently it's very different in America.

relax and have a slice of pie
Original post by Mrx123
I never really thought they exsisted lol

What planet are you on. Teenagers aged 14 - 18 are having sex more often than ever!!!

How old are you?
Reply 51
Original post by Moneys
Gosh its free pussy guys. Sex is good, well cause im single atm, ill tear that pussay apart

LAD <3
Reply 52
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
What planet are you on. Teenagers aged 14 - 18 are having sex more often than ever!!!

How old are you?

Planet Earth man....im 21 lol
Original post by Mrx123
Planet Earth man....im 21 lol

Are you a virgin or something? I'm confused?
Reply 54
Are you a virgin or something? I'm confused?

nope, lost it a while ago......lol not everyone has a ton of sex in their teens...if they do then their stupid
Furthermore, I was under the impression I was being derided as "boastful" for a jocular comment about having a a queue of men waiting for me. That's fair enough - I was NOT boasting about the fact that an ex partner still loves me. I was merely stating the fact, and it's a situation that is painful for both of us. Dear oh dear...

I agree with everyone else, take a seat and get off your high horse. Not the first post I've seen where you're arrogant and your head is up your own ass.
Original post by Mrx123
nope, lost it a while ago......lol not everyone has a ton of sex in their teens...if they do then their stupid

You're right, but sex is experience. I'd hate to lose my virgnity at like 22, and then meet the girl of my dreams, but can't satisfy her in bedroom
Reply 57
You're right, but sex is experience. I'd hate to lose my virgnity at like 22, and then meet the girl of my dreams, but can't satisfy her in bedroom

i was 21 wen i lost mine to love of my life.....I can satisfy her......everyones different i guess

I never need a condom shes on implant, we were both virgins and were both clean.....win win if you ask me
Oh, did you not recognise the Anchorman quote?

Not especially, from what I remember posting, but maybe if I read back over my comments. :dontknow:

Then what manner of flaunting it acceptable? Pretty sure that inherent in the word "flaunting" are implications of boastfulness, flashiness, showy-offy-ness, etc. It has somewhat negative connotations to me, anyway. And the British seem far more predisposed to enjoy a person being self-deprecating than self-applauding. Apparently it's very different in America.

What you were flaunting is a commodity. You're a girl, and you have a queue. How original. When girls capitalise on how much boys want them, ON A FORUM, it'd bad taste, and there's a reason you felt the need to publicise that as well. If someone had asked 'say pie, are you in demand right now?' then it'd make sense, but as it is, no one asked. You told. If you were as much of the bees knees as your online persona believes, then it would be a state of being, not a state of telling and certainly not a state of typing.

Next time, try flaunting or demonstrating that you have something to offer other than that which is thoroughly generic. That manner of flaunting is acceptable and will earn you respect in far greater magnitude than describing how boys want you (i.e. how well you wear what nature has given you) and then contesting it when other posters legitimately hand your backside to you for spurting such self-congratulatory fluff that serves only the purpose of showing that, as of yet, you bring nothing to the table of this discussion other than to remind us that all that glitters is not gold.

Ya get me fam? :biggrin:
Reply 59
Did you completely miss the post I was answering when I mentioned the queue? Granted, it was a bit of an in-joke with the person I was responding to, but he made the inference that there was no-one around for me now (knowing full well as he said so that that is not the case), to which I replied that in fact there were several. It wasn't completely out of the blue, as you seem to think.

I could sit here and come up with a list of things I have to offer the world and the people around me, and chances are someone is still going to take offence at what I have written and take it upon themselves to shoot me down, because OBVIOUSLY they have me completely sussed as a person based on a couple of posts on a student forum. :rolleyes:

she likes sex, shes made tht vry clear

Quick Reply