The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Physics: January 2012 P2/P3 QP + MS

Hey everyone,
I have received quite a few PMs asking me to send them the P2 and/or P3 question paper and mark schemes from January 2012. Rather than responding to each PM separately, I'll just post the papers here so that anyone can use them. Also, I don't think many people know about the "GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread" where you can get physics papers from January, so I thought it'd be easier for everyone if I post the physics papers in a separate thread particularly as their demand is quite high.

Here you go :smile:
Reply 1
Thanks mate!
Reply 2
Original post by adamsharif
Thanks mate!

No problem :smile: Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 3
hi mate, could you download the p3 and p2 january 2011 past paers as well - sorry my computer for some reason cannot open these. Cheers.
Reply 4
hi, also wanted to ask that i got my p3 and p2 exam on the 30, do you think if i only do past papers, that would be enough to get an A star. I mean the c3 paper on 25 may 2012 that i took was easy because every question asked was from a past exam paper. Do you think that it would be the same p3 and p2 exams. Thankyou.
Reply 5
Original post by hussainsm
hi mate, could you download the p3 and p2 january 2011 past paers as well - sorry my computer for some reason cannot open these. Cheers.

Don't they open on the AQA website? Try right clicking them and then selecting "Save target as..."
:smile:

Original post by hussainsm
hi, also wanted to ask that i got my p3 and p2 exam on the 30, do you think if i only do past papers, that would be enough to get an A star. I mean the c3 paper on 25 may 2012 that i took was easy because every question asked was from a past exam paper. Do you think that it would be the same p3 and p2 exams. Thankyou.

If you have already revised/are confident with the content, it should be OK to do past papers only at this stage :smile:

Good luck :smile:
Reply 7
Good luck everyone! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending