The Student Room Group

Ice Hockey

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
Original post by ste_mc_efc

lol 3-0 series over.

Agreed. Guess this is how nucks and blues fans felt. Anyways, you can't win a game when your 4th line is the only one providing offense. Disappointing, but at least we made it to the finals.
Original post by Wolfy^
Agreed. Guess this is how nucks and blues fans felt. Anyways, you can't win a game when your 4th line is the only one providing offense. Disappointing, but at least we made it to the finals.

it's strange, I don't think the kings have played well at all in any of the games. but they have won them all, they played well once they took the lead today obviously.

I guess that's the sign of a good team. they just win. and you always kind of thought that they would, even if they weren't on top

NB: kopitar is such a boss.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ste_mc_efc
NB: kopitar is such a boss.

Don't underestimate the effect that Quick and Scuderi have on the defensive side of the puck. Quick is showing he is an elite goaltender whilst Scuderi is doing what he did for the Pens in their 09 cup run...
Original post by JMB92
As my favourite NHL team (Toronto Maple Leafs) are completely useless and have failed to get into the play offs yet again I've been cheering on the New Jersey Devils :biggrin:

Yay another Leafs Fan :smile: i made a group here on TSR for us haha
Reply 544
Original post by Parkway_Drive
Yay another Leafs Fan :smile: i made a group here on TSR for us haha

We can celebrate 'Leafs Elimination Day' together next season :biggrin: haha
Original post by JMB92
We can celebrate 'Leafs Elimination Day' together next season :biggrin: haha

Haha yeah but if rumours are true, then there is a possibility that loungo is signing to the leafs by using a get out clause with the 'nucks. So no more reimer thank god haha

Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government.
Reply 546
Original post by Parkway_Drive
Haha yeah but if rumours are true, then there is a possibility that loungo is signing to the leafs by using a get out clause with the 'nucks. So no more reimer thank god haha

Luongo would be a decent signing, I think the Leafs need some more experienced outfield players though. After a good start the pressure got to the players in the second half of the season.
Original post by JMB92
Luongo would be a decent signing, I think the Leafs need some more experienced outfield players though. After a good start the pressure got to the players in the second half of the season.

Yeah, we were in a playoff spot for first half of the season then, I don't know something happened after the all star break. At least we got one of the leading goal scorers in the league. I don't know about you but I got my fingers crossed for next season :smile: would be nice to make the playoff for the first time in 11 years haha

Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government.
Original post by Jodly.X

Hey

anybody else an ice hockey fan.

I support Sheffield Steelers, and was wondering if there was anyone else around here who supported another Elite League team or any other league?

Im a Cardiff Devils fan
San Jose sharks repping Captain America Joe Pavelski

Quick Reply

Latest