The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

MA Culture, Policy and Management: good program ?

Hi,

After an interview last week, I got in the MA Culture Policy and Management.
I'm French, currently living in the US, and I know nothing about the reputation of unis in London.
Is City University a good university ? Does it have an international reputation ? (I'm looking to apply for jobs in either the EU or North America after)
Has anyone heard about this MA ?
I have 4 weeks to give my answer to the offer, but I'm still waiting on other offers :/
So if you have any opinion on this MA/the Uni, I'll be happy to read it !
Thanks.
Reply 1
Hi girls,

I am currently studying at City University in the CPM MA.

I might be able to help you if you'd like to know more about the program.

Please let me know !
X
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
hello everyone,
I have an offer for this program and i would like to ask a few questions to lilliane92 since you arleady are a student. what kind of job can a graduate find?curator or manager in a museum?or something else? do you consider it to be a difficult program? do you have any free time for a part time job maybe? and how is the cultural sector and employability in london? are there enough positions for the graduates? i would really appreciate it if you could give me your overall opinion.
thnx you in advance
Reply 3
Hi,

I have an interview with City University this Friday for the MA Culture, Policy and Management. Could you help me out on what questions they asked you?

Or if anyone could give me some pointers on what questions are most likely to be asked?

Thanks in advance!!

Original post by Lilzz
Hi,

After an interview last week, I got in the MA Culture Policy and Management.
I'm French, currently living in the US, and I know nothing about the reputation of unis in London.
Is City University a good university ? Does it have an international reputation ? (I'm looking to apply for jobs in either the EU or North America after)
Has anyone heard about this MA ?
I have 4 weeks to give my answer to the offer, but I'm still waiting on other offers :/
So if you have any opinion on this MA/the Uni, I'll be happy to read it !
Thanks.
Reply 4
Hi! I've applied for this course last week, and it is my first choice. How are you finding it? How long should I expect to wait before I hear anything? I have an A Level in Business Studies, but my degree is in music, but I'd love to go into arts management. Any info would be great! Thank you :smile:
Reply 5
Hi, yesterday I got in the CPM Ma. Even though I know it's been two years since you wrote this post I would like to know if you could still give me some infos!
Thank you very much!
Elena
Reply 6
Hi!

I know this is an old thread but I have an urgent question? How is the program delivered? I saw that it said asynchronous lectures, does that mean online? Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending