The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2013 GET ON IT EARLY!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5000
Original post by lawstudent_17
Am waiting for a response from Gateley, but it appears to be bad news as some offers have already been made. Can't see why they would stagger offers for vacation scheme.

I wouldn't assume that just yet. I thought the same when I saw someone had been offered an RPC VS when I hadn't heard anything. However, my offer came through two days later! You just can't know for sure.
Original post by Kriskad
No, I have not heard a thing yet. I was only entertained by PFOs from Mishcon and White & Case in the past two weeks or so.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Got the PFO from BWB now!
Hope you get better news than I did.
Reply 5002
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Bristows about the workshop? Thanks!
Has anyone who's on the Pannone vac scheme heard back about which scheme they're on yet?
Reply 5004
Anyone still waiting on SH?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5005
Original post by cej
Anyone still waiting on SH?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Had an interview on Friday, waiting to hear back... You?
Does anyone know exactly what "Human resources practice group" do? Not sure if it's employment contract renegotiations rather than tribunals etc...?
Reply 5007
SH offer!
Original post by Jessica_T
Just been having a little peruse through accountancy application threads and other grad scheme application threads and gonna make the bold statement that I think law people are probably the nicest and most supportive group of people on TSR. Only once have I ever seen this massive thread devolve into sniping - their threads are all full of bitter comments, ill-wishes and criticism!

Frankly, I say well done everyone on here for keeping this thread supportive, informative and positive :smile: And good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!

I think theres a decent sense of everyone being in the same boat. Certainly is within my friends at Law school.
anyone applied to foot anstey?
Who's got a DWF interview this week or next? How are you preparing?
Don't suppose anyone has been on the BLP Assessment day and has any tips?
Original post by Lawyer2bgirl
anyone applied to foot anstey?

I've applied but haven't heard anything yet!
Who's got a DWF interview this week or next? How are you preparing?

I had an Edinburgh interview last Wednesday...has anyone heard back yet? I was told either Friday or today (Monday) for a response...not feeling too confident :confused:
Original post by rocketgirlrach

I had an Edinburgh interview last Wednesday...has anyone heard back yet? I was told either Friday or today (Monday) for a response...not feeling too confident :confused:

I was told Monday 20th and I had mine on Thursday. Good luck!
Has anyone heard anything from DAC Beachcroft?
I was told Monday 20th and I had mine on Thursday. Good luck!

And you! Was it for Leeds?
Original post by adam1992
Has anyone heard anything from DAC Beachcroft?

No, still waiting. Hopefully they're just taking their time but we are meant to hear this month so each day is a bit more worrying.
Original post by rocketgirlrach
And you! Was it for Leeds?

Thanks! No it was for Liverpool so it could be different, but I'd be surprised if they got back to you within a week!
Vac Scheme offer for DWF (Manchester) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending