The Student Room Group

Cambridge Law Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey, I'll be at Hughes, and you'll be at Queens - that's awesome, congratulations! :biggrin:
Well done on the law offers everyone :smile:
Reply 22
Hey Angel! Congratulations on your offer - I got rejected from Downing in 2005 for English - haha :tongue:
hehe it's not an offer, I'm already there :P I got the offer a year ago today I believe!

aw, I'm sure you'll have a great time at Hughes. and if anyone has any questions, feel free to 'PM' me.. (I'm a noob to this forum) I'll try my best. :smile:
Reply 24
Ah yeah - sorry, I'm blind @_@
What's the course like? Are you enjoying it?
Reply 25
Sorry guys, i am out. Got a reject letter today. Very surprised though, as my application was very different and quite strong (according to most ppl)... anyways, congrats and good luck to you all!
Reply 26
vira
Sorry guys, i am out. Got a reject letter today. Very surprised though, as my application was very different and quite strong (according to most ppl)... anyways, congrats and good luck to you all!

Unlucky m8
Reply 27
Bad luck vira :-(
Which college did you apply to?
Reply 28
Lucy Cavendish.
Reply 29
Doesn't seem like any Cambs law undergrads exist on TSR. Ad-Alta, I guess it will just be you and me speculating on what the course is like then.
Reply 30
rudrax you are firmly alone it seems. Get used to it, lawyers work damn hard from what i have seen, but you are guaranteed a tonne of cash at the end, if that's your thing, and if not you may well change the world through human rights law etc. What got you into law. btw i'm posting in the law thread after seeing your plea in the history one! and i'm friends with a few lawyers.
Reply 31
hey.. I'm a lawyer [well, law student.. but that's a bit long and not very catchy]..but not a very good one.. There are a few others who are probably better than me floating around.. So we do exist.. :smile:
Reply 32
Hopefully I'll be there with you in October!
I'm a law student too, first year, but forums aren't my thing really :P If you want to add me on msn you're welcome to, just ask for my addy.
Reply 34
Maybe more people will come out of the woodwork/sign up when October actually gets a little closer. I think it'll be useful discussing prepatory work or any books we might have to buy. I only just signed to up to TSR when I got my offer, so I'm sure our numbers will grow again after results.
Reply 35
black-eyed angel
I'm a law student too, first year, but forums aren't my thing really :P If you want to add me on msn you're welcome to, just ask for my addy.

Thanks for the offer - I;ll definitely take you up on it. Can you pm me your addy please? Thnx
Is anyone doing Law with French Law (anyone applying for that too?)

I'm currently living in France, and I'll apply on the French side of that course (which doesn't have anything to do with UCAS) which means spending 2 years at Cambridge and 2 years at a French Uni.

If anyone has any info on it ...
Reply 37
Hey everyone! I got an offer for Law at Downing!

Couldn't find many other Law people about on TSR, looks like there's a few in here though!

Congrats to everyone with an offer!

Harry x
Reply 38
Harry!
Hey everyone! I got an offer for Law at Downing!

Couldn't find many other Law people about on TSR, looks like there's a few in here though!

Congrats to everyone with an offer!

Harry x

Congrats
Reply 39
thegluups
Is anyone doing Law with French Law (anyone applying for that too?)

I'm currently living in France, and I'll apply on the French side of that course (which doesn't have anything to do with UCAS) which means spending 2 years at Cambridge and 2 years at a French Uni.

If anyone has any info on it ...

I applied for that at Emmanuel.. got pooled though so probably out of the running for that n__n;;

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending