The Student Room Group

Chemistry exam aqa wednesday 18th january!!!

Scroll to see replies

Got an A!wooooo!!:biggrin:
Reply 161
Original post by ghost_rebel
Got an A!wooooo!!:biggrin:

same i got 81 i posted a results thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1941339
I got an A* ! omg so happy! :smile:
Reply 163
Same here! I got an A. 85 marks!
Reply 164
Got A, but wanted A*, so I'm retaking in the summer
Original post by m4nurul3
Got A, but wanted A*, so I'm retaking in the summer

I am resitting in the summer and wanted an A* and got a B(79).What was your UMS score?and have you got any help for improving my grade?One of my biggest problems is that questions often turn up that aren't even on the syllabus and haven't been taught.
Reply 166
Original post by Dalek1099
I am resitting in the summer and wanted an A* and got a B(79).What was your UMS score?and have you got any help for improving my grade?One of my biggest problems is that questions often turn up that aren't even on the syllabus and haven't been taught.

I got 83, so a low A. I have that problem as well, even if you revise everything there's still some questions in the exam you can't answer because you haven't been taught about them. The only help I have is things you've probably already heard before: do 'active revision', so instead of just reading books make revision cards or posters or watch some videos, and make sure you eat well before the exam (high energy foods, no sugar)
AQA GCSE Chemistry Unit 1 (New spec) - 18th January 2012: Question Paper | Mark Scheme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending