The Student Room Group

If Romney is elected President, will there be riots and race riots across America?

I think there will be MANY angry people personally...

Scroll to see replies

Probably not. :dontknow:

Maybe?
Reply 2
Race riots if Romney wins? I don't follow your train of thought.
Original post by Roy064
Race riots if Romney wins? I don't follow your train of thought.

I imagine OP thinks that will happen because black people will be unhappy that the president is no longer black.
Reply 4
If they voted for him then I highly doubt it.

"RIOT! That bastard got into the White House! Raaaaaawr!
"Who did you vote for?"
"Well I voted for Romney as Obama really didn't deliver his promises and there's not enough jobs being created by his administration."
"So why are we rioting?"
"..."
"..."
"KILL HIM! RIOT!"
Reply 5
Do you think that the blacks wont tolerate a white president?

Those losers at OWS will probably keep protesting
If Romney is elected by popular mandate then there is no hope for democracy
Original post by TimHuak
Do you think that the blacks wont tolerate a white [****e] president?

Those losers at OWS will probably keep protesting

Fixed. Whites won't tolerate a white president either.
Reply 8
Original post by Matty Smoothie
Fixed. Whites won't tolerate a white president either.

Romney has plenty of support

Are you implying that Romney is a poor choice and will make a poor president?

I think he probably will as well but he will be just as bad as Obama is.
Original post by TimHuak
Romney has plenty of support

Are you implying that Romney is a poor choice and will make a poor president?

I think he probably will as well but he will be just as bad as Obama is.

I know.

Yes.

I think he's a lot worse than Obama; I think that's sufficient enough reason to vote for Obama.
Can we really blame Obama though? The midterms did **** him over...
I don't particularly care.
Reply 12
I know.

Yes.

I think he's a lot worse than Obama; I think that's sufficient enough reason to vote for Obama.

The fact Obama signed the NDAA should be sufficient for Americans to realise they shouldnt vote for him.

It really wont make much of a difference which one of them gets in. It is going to be another 4 years of the same thing.

The only real change that could happen is if Ron Paul gets the nomination but there is next to no chance of that happening. Gary Johnson is a better candiate than all three of those but it would be a miracle if he gets in. Even then it takes more than just a president to change things.

Hopefully by 2016 Gary Johson will have a ton more support and hopefully when Ron Paul drops out this year he will endorse Johnson.
I know.

Yes.

Why?
No. Contrary to what some far right groups think, race riots/wars are not waiting around the cornor.
Why would there be? If anything Obama been elected would have been a bigger trigger.
Original post by JCC-MGS
If Romney is elected by popular mandate then there is no hope for democracy

Obama was elected because he was black ffs, but that doesn't signify that the electorate was retarded does it.
Original post by TrollerCoaster
Obama was elected because he was black ffs, but that doesn't signify that the electorate was retarded does it.

Tbh, the fact that it's an election involving Americans signifies it.
Original post by TimHuak
The fact Obama signed the NDAA should be sufficient for Americans to realise they shouldnt vote for him.

It really wont make much of a difference which one of them gets in. It is going to be another 4 years of the same thing.

The only real change that could happen is if Ron Paul gets the nomination but there is next to no chance of that happening. Gary Johnson is a better candiate than all three of those but it would be a miracle if he gets in. Even then it takes more than just a president to change things.

Hopefully by 2016 Gary Johson will have a ton more support and hopefully when Ron Paul drops out this year he will endorse Johnson.

Johnson's flaw is he still supports giving foreign aid to Israel. He supports ending the militarism etc and removing aid from all other countries yet keeps it with Israel? This makes no sense.
Reply 19
Original post by TimHuak

Interesting. I hadn't even heard of Gary Johnson before. Don't agree with everything he's done, but of all the republican nominees (yes, I know he's dropped his bid) he sounds the most reasonable.
Not at all excusing Obama signing the NDAA. I think it was appalling and sent the wrong message to people entirely. Which makes me wonder if someone (or someones) was twisting his arm over it.

Quick Reply

Latest