You must love Lady & The Tramp :tongue:

Disney films end of I love :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
Shockingly poor 45 minutes...

Disney films end of I love :tongue:

I may be slow because I didn't understand that :redface:

The Lion King...greatest.film.ever.
Original post by LifeIsGood
I've got over this last year but it's come back and really bugging me. My family constantly talk about University and my Dad always makes snide hurtful comments that makes me just want to hide - so I just go upstairs and chill out for a bit. But then a minute later, someone will think I'm being 'moody' or 'miserable' yet they can't see why. Just because I resat a year before, yeah I failed but for **** sake it took so much effort and courage to do it all over again and even though I didn't do brilliantly as I had hoped, I persevered and worked my arse off despite whatever was said to me. Then other things about my image and how I don't talk to my cousins :mad:

lol family.. to be expected.
Reply 6683
I may be slow because I didn't understand that :redface:

The Lion King...greatest.film.ever.

Cup final :tongue: The team I support just played ridiculously poorly for the first 45 minutes :redface:

I find it hard to disagree with your statement about The Lion King :tongue:
Original post by Spontogical
lol family.. to be expected.

It shouldn't be though, it's annoying and hurtful.

Yeah I know - I used to get it too; but I've personally stopped caring. :tongue:
Yeah I know - I used to get it too; but I've personally stopped caring. :tongue:

Make that three. We'll prove them wrong!
Original post by morris743
Make that three. We'll prove them wrong!

I already have.. :ahee: waiting for you guys to catch up and graduate. :smug:
I already have.. :ahee: waiting for you guys to catch up and graduate. :smug:

Excuse me, dear?
Reply 6689

Lol do you get your mother comparing to your brothers girlfriend and then saying to her that she’s the daughter she’s never had when you're stood right in front of her? :tongue:

just ignore them mate.
Original post by mia )
Lol do you get your mother comparing to your brothers girlfriend and then saying to her that she’s the daughter she’s never had when you're stood right in front of her? :tongue:

just ignore them mate.

No not stuff like that. It's more of getting nowhere, I'm a failure cuz I resat a year despite none of my family supporting the fact I did the same subjects again. They all judge without knowing absolutely s***-all about my subjects. Once they were discussing my grades and giving their intake (negativity) on my grades/academic life.

I do ignore them but it gets to a point where it starts to piss you off. And with the pressure of exams, I don't need this right now.
No not stuff like that. It's more of getting nowhere, I'm a failure cuz I resat a year despite none of my family supporting the fact I did the same subjects again. They all judge without knowing absolutely s***-all about my subjects. Once they were discussing my grades and giving their intake (negativity) on my grades/academic life.

I do ignore them but it gets to a point where it starts to piss you off. And with the pressure of exams, I don't need this right now.

I wouldn't have much respect for them doing this during exam season especially.

:hugs: x 10000000
Reply 6692

Families are like that though…cant live with them, cant live without them :redface:
Reply 6693
If Di Matteo doesn't get the Chelsea job, I'll be shocked and appalled...
Reply 6694
Original post by SciFiBoy
ever heard of papering over cracks? your League Cup win and their FA Cup win are doing just that, you are both significantly under performing in the league given the resources and supposed quality of players/managers you have...

in some ways I hope Chelsea do give him the job, he won't have the balls to take that squad apart and make the changes the club needs so they won't be a threat in the league for at least another year, likewise for the same reasons I hope your lot keep Kenny Dalglish in charge.

Beating Barcelona doesn't count for nothing? They AREN'T Di Matteo's players either and AVB tried to take the club apart and failed. Those old players beat Barca over two legs...

We played SO much better after Carroll came on :| He should have started tbh...
ever heard of papering over cracks? your League Cup win and their FA Cup win are doing just that, you are both significantly under performing in the league given the resources and supposed quality of players/managers you have...

in some ways I hope Chelsea do give him the job, he won't have the balls to take that squad apart and make the changes the club needs so they won't be a threat in the league for at least another year, likewise for the same reasons I hope your lot keep Kenny Dalglish in charge.

Jesus Christ, what is it with you and trying to put a downer on their successes? Worried that Liverpool and Chelsea will have had a more successful season than United?
Reply 6696
I didn't say it did, but it hardly makes him a god either. they got that far under AVB so you could easily argue they could have done the same under him.

you did, what did you make of the goal that wasn't given btw?

they probably will do, United need to make a lot of changes in future as well to improve, we haven't been good enough in Europe this season and domestically we need better cover for injuries is clear. I get people putting my team down all the time, so pointing out reality to them back seems fair game to me, if you think Chelsea and Di Matteo are the best in Europe then good luck with that delusion by all means, same if you think Liverpool are anywhere close to the best in England. I know my team haven't been good enough this year, even if we do win the league we have to make changes, it's called living in the real world not a fantasy one where papering over a crack works better for your head than the fixing the crack.

Never said RDM was a god...I just said I believe he should get the Chelsea job given that he's completely turned around their season :facepalm:

Thought it was but it wasn't? And I never said Chelsea were the best team in Europe. Never. We weren't the 'best' team in Europe in 2005, doesn't take away from our success though? No offence, but you're the deluded one with what you've just said in bold...
**** **** **** ****ing ****ting ****ing *****ng crap **** ****.

I don't even know what the **** im doing.

****ing stupid ****ing *****ng **** ****.

I am leaving, I ****ing stupid **** and ****ing deserve to ****ing die cause I am so ****ing *****ng ****ing stupid of a ****.
**** **** **** ****ing ****ting ****ing *****ng crap **** ****.

I don't even know what the **** im doing.

****ing stupid ****ing *****ng **** ****.

I am leaving, I ****ing stupid **** and ****ing deserve to ****ing die cause I am so ****ing *****ng ****ing stupid of a ****.

:console: Anything in particular troubling you right now? :jumphug:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
:console: Anything in particular troubling you right now? :jumphug:

just my own ****ing *****ng ****ting stupidity, I don't even know what im trying to do anymore, just ****ing stupid **** so talk **** and I don't even ****ing know why. just want to be ****ing dead so I can stop being so ****ing stupid and such a ****ing **** ****.

Latest