The Student Room Group

iGCSE EDEXCEL PHYSICS DISCUSSION 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by NilFBosh
Exactly...thats what I hate! all those questions why, suggest etc i really might doze off during the exam!!

I am really good at physics because I have a very logical mind but I cannot do those experiments questions! Ugh! 'Suggest this' Suggest that' oh why do you go f*** youself :angry: ahah
Reply 21
Original post by sahajkaur
I am really good at physics because I have a very logical mind but I cannot do those experiments questions! Ugh! 'Suggest this' Suggest that' oh why do you go f*** youself :angry: ahah

lol same here...i'm good at physics too...but fail at those miserable questions!
Reply 22
i also want to know how to create threads like this one!
Reply 23
lol same here...i'm good at physics too...but fail at those miserable questions!

Did you do bio? I'm itching to discuss it but I already have my 10 warning points xD
Reply 24
Did you do bio? I'm itching to discuss it but I already have my 10 warning points xD

yep..i did it...so how does this warning thing work...is there someone who reads all the forums just to see if we discuss these papers??
Reply 25
yep..i did it...so how does this warning thing work...is there someone who reads all the forums just to see if we discuss these papers??

Yeah pretty much.
Reply 26
Yeah pretty much.

damn...But PAPER 1 (:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:) was very EASY!
Reply 27
damn...But PAPER 1 (:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:) was very EASY!

haha :biggrin:
Does anyone have a copy of this january 2012 paper, I want to give it a go :wink:
Reply 29
Original post by Umackjiggles
Does anyone have a copy of this january 2012 paper, I want to give it a go :wink:

you'd be crazy to man :P But I have it, I can upload it for you on here? I got an A* on Jan but trust me the paper is a b**** haha
you'd be crazy to man :P But I have it, I can upload it for you on here? I got an A* on Jan but trust me the paper is a b**** haha

Please do upload it here, I would be very grateful :smile:
dw I learnt the stuff :wink: . *gets 50/180
Hopefully it will be except biology was worse than January I found! But June 2011 Physics was sooo easy. Hope it's straightforward like that not all this experimental ****. But sadly, the specification has changed a bit for next year's examination and our teachers said they will most likely be as experimental as January 2012 as they will follow the new specification style to be examined first in 2013. That's why you'll notice June 2011 was drastically different to January 2012. I have a specimen paper from the new specification (the same content but still the style we're going to get), shall i upload it here?

Yeah, if you could upload it that would be great. :smile:

LOL ... be prepared!

Yeah, it's not hard so much as really tiring. I found I couldn't revise for the rest of the day after I took it. The mark was fine, though.

dw I learnt the stuff :wink: . *gets 50/180

Nah you'll get a good mark, I'm sure. But you'll be horribly worn out. :wink:

Considering that I seem to be taking nearly double the time I take at home in the exam hall, I may not finish Paper 1 if it's as hard as January 2012 ...
Original post by Big-Daddy
LOL ... be prepared!

Yeah, it's not hard so much as really tiring. I found I couldn't revise for the rest of the day after I took it. The mark was fine, though.

Oh christ :tongue:
Looks like I can't upload it. My file's 20 KB more than the forum limit for PDFs. :frown:

Let me see if I can find a link ...

Sorry mate, I might have to leave it to sahajkaur and hope she can upload it. :/
(edited 11 years ago)
Looks like I can't upload it. My file's 20 KB more than the forum limit for PDFs. :frown:

Let me see if I can find a link ...

Reply 37
Nah you'll get a good mark, I'm sure. But you'll be horribly worn out. :wink:

Considering that I seem to be taking nearly double the time I take at home in the exam hall, I may not finish Paper 1 if it's as hard as January 2012 ...

Yeah I'm getting it off our school intranet now. I wasn't worn out and the concepts were easy, my marks were fine but my god the paper was just so weird :frown:

I'm afraid it doesn't work :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest