what did you find k to be on the graph?
Reply 3
Original post by nerdd123
what did you find k to be on the graph?

I think I got 0.25 for that one.
Reply 4
Original post by ssteele8410
Yeah how did you find it??

I thought it was ok. I expected it to be worse. what about you how did you find it?
Original post by kip
Did anyone else sit this exam today?

I did this (immediately after my French). Was happy with this exam, didn't really do as much work for it as the other two (although there isn't really as much to do). Found it really short (myself and a load of others were done in under 45 minutes).

Was really pleased with the 6 marker!
Reply 6
Original post by kip
I thought it was ok. I expected it to be worse. what about you how did you find it?

Yeah same it wasn't too bad. What did you put as your answer about closing and opening a switch and what reading would be on the ammeter? X
Reply 7
Yeah same it wasn't too bad. What did you put as your answer about closing and opening a switch and what reading would be on the ammeter? X

I can't remember now, it feels like ages ago.

I said something along the lines of, when the switch opens, there is a momentary deflection and when it closes, a deflection in the opposite direction, though I'm neither sure whether that is right or whether I even put that down.
Reply 9
O right i don't know whether i got that. I wrote the same thing for both/ deflection but quickly turns to zero.... Overall not too bad what did anyone think of Chemistry?? X

Quick Reply

Latest