The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michael XYZ
Bitches don't know about my new shaker with a metal ball inside!

Had same shaker for 2 years; nice to change.

Must have smelt great when you opened it every time to make a shake :huff:
Lost so much weight that my jeans which were big are now falling down.

Had to buy a smaller belt yesterday with holes as the double hoop one I had kept going loose...
Great video Michael
Reply 1904
Original post by Michael XYZ
Bitches don't know about my new shaker with a metal ball inside!

Had same shaker for 2 years; nice to change.

The metal ball inside does absolutely nothing. I realised this after over 2 years of using the little blender ball thing. Now I don't bother with it.
Lol, redbuthotter gon' be mad when he reads that. He was telling me how it's the state of the art technology - pinnacle of powerless blending. XD

I dunno if it does anything but it's better than my other 2 year old shaker for sure.

MaxiRaw makes a REALLY good protein powder - very fine powder that doesn't clump. However, MP's whey does clump so I'm thinking the metal ball would mean that the clumps catch onto the metal ball.
How long has this clarence0 brah been lifting for?

Watched a bit of his interview. He's only 18 and hit 256kg ATG squat. That's pretty ****ing insane. Cell tech hell of a drug...
I find the maxiraw one with the grate works just as well as the myprotein one with the ball.

And the one with the ball is annoyingly clinky when it's empty afterwards as the ball rolls around...
And it can be loud as hell whilst shaking as well.

Grate thing ftw.
I've never found mp whey to clump (i use a shaker with the ball)

might test SMed's assertion out later and try it without the ball
Well before I was using MP whey protein and water and shaking it. Quite a few clumps.

Now even with my old shaker and MR whey there's no clumps. Plus, MR tastes a lot better. I think MR may have my money from now on... choc orange is ****ing nice!
Reply 1910
Original post by SMed
The metal ball inside does absolutely nothing. I realised this after over 2 years of using the little blender ball thing. Now I don't bother with it.

Apart from make an annoying noise!
Reply 1911
Just for reference, I use unflavoured MP whey in water and sometimes creatine, nothing else. Zero clumps with or without the shaker/blender ball. But without, it's much quieter, therefore better.

PS - I don't shake it like a pussy.
I don't know if the unflavoured MP whey is any different but it definitely clumps with water.

Also don't have the grid thing that some have if that makes any sort of difference.

PS - I squat more than you. :wink:
Any jeans out there that are tailor made for obese legs?
I tried unflavoured MP whey in water once, nearly threw up.
Original post by alex_tait

I'm a 30" waist and bought Baggy 32" waist jeans from Burtons and a belt.

Works nicely for me and is comfortable and durable...
Not perfect but a lot cheaper than the better ones...
Original post by alex_tait

In for this. Preferably for black women but actually for guys.
Uniqlo S-003/Levis 559s aren't a terrible start but Michael has some ridiculous obese black woman ass.
All my jeans are fine; Levi, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY

don't go to topman and you'll be fine
:frown:

Latest