The Student Room Group

The "eggz r k00l" Society

This is a place where I’m going to dump all the off topic junk you create in future, you’ll be able to read what people and continue your discussion in the (other) off topic thread if you feel it necessary. This means I can remove it from threads without deleting it entirely or messing up the MUN Society thread.

If you are confused by the title it's a joke at the expense of former SG Nightowl the older members will understand. :wink:

Posts in here do not contribute to your postcount.

Scroll to see replies

Well, that's a damn fine way to combat cliqueyness if ever I saw one.
Reply 2
Just what I thought. :p:
Well, it's not like it's going to do any real damage. It's not like we wouldn't explain it to anyone who asked.

Oh, the abuse of power that comes from posting in locked threads. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Agent Smith
Well, it's not like it's going to do any real damage. It's not like we wouldn't explain it to anyone who asked.

Oh, the abuse of power that comes from posting in locked threads. :biggrin:

It's good isn't it :biggrin: *mocks the people that can't post here*
It's like the Security Council only more so. But enough of this gay banter. People will complain.
Reply 6
But they can't post here, so they can't complain
Reply 7
Juno
But they can't post here, so they can't complain

A good point but I'm sure inventive use of other threads will ruin things. Still I guess because the mods are all power hungry despots we can just close them. :p:
Reply 8
I'm not hungry. I'm rather full actually
I had far too much power over Christmas, I certainly don't want any more for a few weeks, until I've worked it off again.
Reply 10
Go and ban people. That might help
Yes indeed. Starting with this jumped-up little Model UN minimod who is clearly abusing his powers.
Reply 12
After that, you could ban Mark
Who?
Reply 14
You don't know Mark?! I'll have to ban you then
I... may know Mark. I'm not great with TSR first names.
Reply 16
Hugely belated congratulations, then! See, this is what comes of not spending enough time in the Subs forum. The number of TSR people I know in RL I think I can count on the fingers of one hand. Possibly of a seven-fingered mutant.
Reply 18
We've been engaged for over a year, and going out for longer, so you're only a tiny bit slow
Reply 19
Well if we're still banning each other I guess I'll have to ban Juno for spamming up the MUN when not a member. :cool:

Latest