The Student Room Group
Reply 1
b u m p
Reply 2
i need revision notes - especially on nuclear physics
Second! Any revision notes on physics hl as well as geography sl highly welcome :wink:.
are there not any on the wiki?
I'll check...
EDIT: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Category:IB_Physics_Revision_Notes
Reply 5
can someome plz tell if questiions on earthquake and vibrations and stuff are part of syllabus...anymore...i mean for 2009 exams
if some one finds this post..i would apprecaite if u post reply as soon as possible...

Ch33rZzz..
i'm guesing this is cos of a certain question about earthquakes and circles and buildings that was on p2 a few years ago. my teacher designed it apparently. and the quesiton wasn't on earthquakes it was on waves, earthquakes was merely an application of wave theories. i do believe that waves have, since this time, been removed from the syllabus. but its best to get ahold of a copy of the syllaus which you should be able to ask your teacher for.
Reply 7
That was a pretty easy question. Wasn't the last part marking out the 3 earthquake lab sites on a triangle or something?
Reply 8
hmmm thought i would just bump this up as its ganna come relevant soon and people may have some revision notes
Reply 9
guys i need some advice on how to study for physics... its ganna kill me!!
Reply 10
lol your abit late, physics is not a subject you can revise for overnight and then suddenly be good at it..
your best bet is to read over:
mechanics
thermal
nuclear
electricity

read it over twice, spend a whole day doing that.
then spend the next day doing P2, on this same day spend the last 2 hours reading over your book once again.
Reply 11
My only hope is for our exam to be an exact copy of one of the previous years :biggrin:.. or fail.
Reply 12
I'm quite excited for the exam :smile: Really wishing I was taking HL though :frown:
Reply 13
you wish for Math HL, Phy HL... are you normal :P??
Reply 14
lol @ trm
its true.
im glad im taking the subjects i take.
Physics HL is fun :biggrin:
Reply 15
I'm sooo nervous for Physics! I've done lots of revision and am working my way through past papers but I'm finding them pretty difficult and keep having to refer to the markscheme. I feel pretty hopeless to be honest. :frown: I hope nothing too horrendous will come out. Good luck to everyone!
Reply 16
Rider
you wish for Math HL, Phy HL... are you normal :P??

Ugh, I'd take those as highers over French B, English A1 or Economics -- EDIT: like I haD (:biggrin:) -- any day. Why did I have to mess up my course choices :p:
Reply 17
So nobody's got any useful websites (apart from the wiki) or notes or pdfs?
I've got a feeling i'm gonna be lucky if i get a 4 haha
Reply 18
I wish I had taken Econ HL instead of Physics SL... :frown::frown:

Latest