The Student Room Group

Just found brother-in-law's cum rag.

Anon cos other half uses TSR.

We're living with her parents for a little while and I've just been in the bathroom next to her bother's room - I opened a cupboard under the sink looking for toilet paper and i found an old pair of boxers (covered in stains)

I don't know whether to tell her, or just get rid of them before his mother finds them? - Is it his fault just because he left them where they can be found?

Cheers.
Let him deal with it.
Reply 2
why would he do it in his boxers when there is a perfectly good sink or toilet in your bathroom. (I assume, most bathrooms have a wash basin and toilet, and there is bound to be a toilet some where in your house.)
Pickford
why would he do it in his boxers when there is a perfectly good sink or toilet in your bathroom. (I assume, most bathrooms have a wash basin and toilet, and there is bound to be a toilet some where in your house.)

exaactly what i was thinking, why would you bother yourself with that.. you've even got tissues handy fo petes sake..
Always use tissues... :awesome:
Reply 5
Just bung it in the washing. If you don't like him leaving it there, tell him you found his dirty underwear and you'd appreciate it if he didn't leave things like this lying around. It's basic hygiene that's the issue, not whether he bashes the bishop.
Why would he do it in his boxers :s-smilie: too lazy to clean up. I'd confront him about it and have some leverage/blackmail.
Reply 7
Leave it on his bed. Bricks will be ****. :awesome:
are you sure it was cum? he might have had a chicken mayo sandwich and dropped it on his boxers.
Anonymous
Anon cos other half uses TSR.

We're living with her parents for a little while and I've just been in the bathroom next to her bother's room - I opened a cupboard under the sink looking for toilet paper and i found an old pair of boxers (covered in stains)

I don't know whether to tell her, or just get rid of them before his mother finds them? - Is it his fault just because he left them where they can be found?

Cheers.

If you're going to be related to someone who does something as disgusting as THAT. I think he needs a taste of his own medicine. Put the boxers in his pillow case, and see what happens when he comes running out of his bedroom tonight screaming with "stains" on his forehead...

muhahahaha

If you're not as evil as I, then I suggest you tell your other half about it...She needs to know that her brother is a disgusting dude. On top of that, if you didn't tell her and someone else found it. You might get the blame. How embarassing would that be?

Don't stomp me for being evil. I can't help it.
Reply 10
Farmboy_Pip
are you sure it was cum? he might have had a chicken mayo sandwich and dropped it on his boxers.

All over, many times - all the way round?

Cheers guys, think i might just leave them where they are and scrub my hands with bleach... :eek: :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Put it in the wash and act innocent.
Reply 12
How old is he? If he is young then sympathise with him, put them in the wash and have a quiet word with him, he will probably be mortified and will be so even more if you make a massive deal out of it and tell his sister and or mum. If he is older than say 17/18 then id say thats pretty stupid and then you can decide what you wish, i still think the decent thing to do is have a quiet word rather than humiliate him, he might have left them there in a panic and not got round to retrieved them yet, think about what you would want someone to do for you if it ever did happen... though im guessing from your disgust it probably wouldnt...still think
How do you know its spunk? It could just be an old pair of boxers they use as a cloth. I know my dad used to lol.

If your gunna prove its his product, then you'll have to taste it.
Enjoy.
Reply 14
BitOfAnAlchy
How do you know its spunk? It could just be an old pair of boxers they use as a cloth. I know my dad used to lol.

If your gunna prove its his product, then you'll have to taste it.
Enjoy.

that too is a fair point
Reply 15
OP, have you considered that this might be an old pair of pants that has been appropriated as a cloth? I know in my household really old clothes often graduate to become instruments of cleanliness.
Reply 16
Could be the dad's...:rolleyes:
Reply 17
Ok this thread has got a response now and I have just had to remove a load of silly replies so I am closing.

Latest

Trending

Trending