The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
God knows why they choose to hitch their thong halfway up their back, same goes for men who pull their trousers half way down their arse and pull their boxers up.
Seeing it through clothes = no thanks.

Thongs showing = no.

A tiny little bit of lace on show = :coma:
Reply 3
fire2burn
God knows why they choose to hitch their thong halfway up their back, same goes for men who pull their trousers half way down their arse and pull their boxers up.

lol yeah I doubt wearing trousers around ur legs is comfortable so why do it thats what i don't under stand
I for one do not go around parading my underwear - URGH thongs. I have seen some girls though who wear clothes with underwear that can be seen right through. Before I leave the house I look at my behind to make sure there is no VPL or ask my mum to look. Nothing more embarrassing than going out and about with massive VPL visible to the eye or underwear showing whilst wearing trousers/jeans and etc. URGH.
urgh, tacky as.
Reply 6
:coma:
I think it looks good.
Reply 8
sometimes people just cant help it, i brought a dress recently and all of my pants showed though, so i had to go commando style, only worn that dress once...

as for underwear blatantly showing, eww, thats for the skanks.
Reply 9
I ******* LOVE girls knickers, so yeah the more on the show the better for me :coma:
Reply 10
Thought it was hot when I was 15. Now I think it's a bit trashy! A little glimpse is sexy, but thong half way up her back is really not.
Reply 11
Ick thongs. Perma wedgie.

Sometimes the top of my pants (proper pants, mind, not flimsy little things!) peeks out over my jeans because I tend to buy my jeans too big and when I wear them in they get baggier, but I tend to wear black knickers so it's not too blatant!
Reply 12
Limon Fanta
I ******* LOVE girls knickers, so yeah the more on the show the better for me :coma:

wow you're easily pleased..
Reply 13
tasteless and tacky....
Not sure, but I'm certainly not complaining :p:
Reply 15
abc101
Ick thongs. Perma wedgie.

Sometimes the top of my pants (proper pants, mind, not flimsy little things!) peeks out over my jeans because I tend to buy my jeans too big and when I wear them in they get baggier, but I tend to wear black knickers so it's not too blatant!

Ditto. I think showing a bit of nice undies is nicer than showing a bit of arsecrack when it comes to slightly too big jeans...
what's a whale tail? :/

i have a shredded t-shirt and dress, which do show some underwear. the t-shirt shows the back of my bra as it makes it sheer, but i always make sure i wear a really nice, clean looking black bra to make it a bit of a statement. the dress shows a thin strip of the side of my bra/ribs which imo looks pretty good :p:
Reply 17
watermelon sugar
what's a whale tail? :/

i have a shredded t-shirt and dress, which do show some underwear. the t-shirt shows the back of my bra as it makes it sheer, but i always make sure i wear a really nice, clean looking black bra to make it a bit of a statement. the dress shows a thin strip of the side of my bra/ribs which imo looks pretty good :p:

A whale tail is the back bit of a thong mainly but could be used for g-string. You know the triangular bit at the back of the thong or g-string. Its called that because it looks like a whales tail.
I know a girl who used to wear bright red, lacy bras under her white school blouse, and it was incredibly visible, as was her matching thong when she bent over. She got pregnant at 16. Does that answer your question for you?
Reply 19
TBH, if I like it or not is COMPLETLEY dependant on how hot the girl is.

Hot = Show me lots

Latest