The Student Room Group

TSR Halo Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
obbsidian
The lockdown that mlg used was used for oddball and was made in foundry. It was also used in the mlg ffa playlist but was not used in combine ffa live competitions.

That came after the Construct custom and it was terrible! No wonder MLG pulled it from the playlist so quickly.

Did you like that map? I vetoed it everytime...
Reply 81
Shook
Some playlists won't even allow this AA. For example, in Slayer Pro you can only have Sprint, which is likely to be the case for MLG too.

You mean SWAT :p:

I ******* love TeamSWAT.
http://www.rememberreach.com/ - anyone else lit a co-ordinate on this? yes I'm a tragic nerd :biggrin:
Reply 83
Tabris
You mean SWAT :p:

I ******* love TeamSWAT.

No, Slayer Pro...? I'm confused ><

SWAT is really fun but if it's on a bad host --> :stomp:
Reply 84
Ape Gone Insane
Pretty sure Slayer Pro is DMR starts with full shields.

Correct, with Sprint AA as default and no radar.
Reply 85
Shook
No, Slayer Pro...? I'm confused ><

SWAT is really fun but if it's on a bad host --> :stomp:

My bad, I got SWAT confused with Pro :smile:
Reply 86
Ape Gone Insane
Live action trailer.

I love it!

Sets the mood perfectly...
Reply 87
Deliver Hope is fantastic! Poor Noble 6...can't wait to replace his ass haha
So isit true that there is no Battle rifle in this game?
Reply 89
Aeon Prince
So isit true that there is no Battle rifle in this game?

Bit slow there :p:

The BR has been replaced by the DMR.
Tabris
Bit slow there :p:

The BR has been replaced by the DMR.

haha i guess xD

I just googled it. Looks kinda ugly imo =[
Reply 91
Aeon Prince
haha i guess xD

I just googled it. Looks kinda ugly imo =[

It's pretty good when you get used to it.

Could do with a very slight rof increase though.
Tabris
It's pretty good when you get used to it.

Could do with a very slight rof increase though.

so is the dmr the same as the br? as in isit a 3 shot burst?
Ape Gone Insane
Indeed. 15 bullet clip. 5 shots to kill.

wasnt the br 4 shots to kill? =[
Reply 94
Aeon Prince
so is the dmr the same as the br? as in isit a 3 shot burst?

The DMR is single round. The magazine has increased to 15, from the 12 in the BETA.

It could still do with a very slight RoF increase though.
Reply 95
Aeon Prince
wasnt the br 4 shots to kill? =[

The BR was seen as a bit OP. The DMR is a bit more balanced.
Reply 96
Reach has been leaked and is being torrented - some dicks uploaded the ending to YouTube. I have no problem with downloading films and music but dude - leave games alone, it's an honest and entertaining industry unlike the film and music ones.
damn im gonna get owned in reach. I went on halo 3 after like 2 years. I thought i could do well coz I play Mw2 damn i got raped. I tried using the BR cause ithought thats what the pros use and i could only get a few kills with it=[ then i picked up a sniper and thought i could rape with this coz im good at sniping in mw2. Nah i got raped whilst using the sniper too =[
Btw any idea what sensitivity i should play on? On mw2 i play on 6 and when i went on halo 3 everything felt a bit weird and kind of sluggish.
Aeon Prince
damn im gonna get owned in reach. I went on halo 3 after like 2 years. I thought i could do well coz I play Mw2 damn i got raped. I tried using the BR cause ithought thats what the pros use and i could only get a few kills with it=[ then i picked up a sniper and thought i could rape with this coz im good at sniping in mw2. Nah i got raped whilst using the sniper too =[
Btw any idea what sensitivity i should play on? On mw2 i play on 6 and when i went on halo 3 everything felt a bit weird and kind of sluggish.

whatever suits you best. I know some good players that use 2 and some 7. Generally around 2-4 I think is best. That was for h3 cant speak about reach but I imagine it's similar
Reply 99
In H3 3-5 is best IMO. You may also want to try turning controller vibration off using xboxmenu>preferences>vibration.

Really looking forward to reach now. Anyone else putting in the hours on H3 before reach comes out? Remember that there will only be two more double exp weekends ever on Halo 3 and they will probably be really good ones like Team Flag. Hopefully the doubleexp's will allow me to reach general grade 3 before reach comes out...

Quick Reply

Latest