The Student Room Group

Silent Witness

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Emilia Fox - Best home office pathologist. I absolutely adore her acting. :biggrin:
Reply 41
Original post by mkb230
Emilia Fox - Best home office pathologist. I absolutely adore her acting. :biggrin:

I don't just adore her acting, giggity giggity
Reply 42
Original post by gbduo
I don't just adore her acting, giggity giggity

Seriously I don't even know what's going on in the show any more. I am usually too busy looking at Emilia Fox.
Reply 43
Am I seriously the only one who finds the acting to be the worst thing ever? It's just so wooden and laughable that I honestly can't stop myself from laughing at it at certain points.

That said, I do enjoy it, I suppose, but the acting seriously lets it down.
Reply 44
Original post by chidona
Am I seriously the only one who finds the acting to be the worst thing ever? It's just so wooden and laughable that I honestly can't stop myself from laughing at it at certain points.

What? Outrageous slander. The acting is immense.
Reply 45
Original post by Kreuzuerk
What? Outrageous slander. The acting is immense.

Take the first bit of the first episode as an example:

*Hugely distracted man spends ages staring blankly showing no emotion and conveying no real sign of distress*

*Sees a group of patients smoking, drinking beer and smoking weed (I actually laughed at this, I mean they were just missing one guy doing crack cocaine to round the cliches off) and then half heartedly struggles with them*

It's just so flaccid. It got better in the second episode though, admittedly.
Original post by chidona

Hey, I love Silent Witness!! Don't diss! The acting is superb, and I'm sure a lot of other people will agree on that.
Reply 47
this kid immediately gets rep
*blink* Did that just happen?
Reply 49
Oh my god, actually in a state of shock.
Reply 50

THIS IS A ****ING DISASTER

**** THIS ****

AAAAAAAGHGHGH
SDFJASDLNG KAJSFBG OAJGP]OAJRSGKO]JQJ]O
Reply 51
No! wasnt expecting that
Brilliant ep! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Speechless...
Reply 54
Er...was not seeing that one coming!

What a curveball!
Reply 55
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT???

Spoiler

spoilered on request. Also, sorry for excessive punctuation use, I am in deep pain
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 56
****ing hell. i genuinely thought the program would end when they got together
I was literally sitting there with my mouth open in shock.

If he's gone I'm going to be absolutely gutted! I hope to God they don't try and replace him as the young male with that idiot lab technician.
Reply 58
****ing dudi appleton and his need for shocking storylines (he was the geezer that did the uni shooting ep last year)
Reply 59
Original post by BookWormShanti
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHAT???

please spoiler!

Please spoiler this!!! Just in case people have not seen it yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending