The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Belle-x
Ajax fans outside Old Trafford with Suarez masks and scarves and JFT96 posters :biggrin:

Gotta love a bit of WUMing.
lazy smurf
LDN

What info you wanting for London? CBA looking through this mess of a thread :proud:
Reply 2982
Original post by lifeshard
including most Liverpool fans (it was only after that video of Rafa crying at the hillsborough memorial before Liverpool fans turned their position on Rafa around)

Erm. Sorry, but thats the biggest load of **** i've ever ****ing heard.
Original post by Deshi
I have a few Chelsea supporting mates and quite a few of them hate Benitez, don't know why really. I'm guessing they're still butt hurt over the Champions League :teeth:

They would be lucky to get him, he is a fantastic manager as we all know =)
Reply 2984
Is Suarez at OT tonight then?
Reply 2985
Ajax fans singing there's only one Suarez. I think they sang his song too?
Reply 2986
I couldn't believe what I was hearing at first :rofl2:
Ajax supporters making some serious noise =P
Original post by Belle-x
They've scrapped the national anthem for Sunday :biggrin: So we will all just sing YNWA :wink:

Saw on twitter this morning :smile: Souuuunds good to me :smile: x
Reply 2989
WHy've they scrapped it? Not bothered, get playing YNWA then!
Original post by Jim-Jam
WHy've they scrapped it? Not bothered, get playing YNWA then!

"The decision has been taken in a bid to avoid jeering similar to that from Portsmouth and Cardiff fans before the FA Cup final in 2008." :smile:
Original post by Belle-x
"The decision has been taken in a bid to avoid jeering similar to that from Portsmouth and Cardiff fans before the FA Cup final in 2008." :smile:

Makes sense. Plus tbph what Liverpool fans would care whether it was played or not anyway. I certainly won't miss it!
Reply 2992
Original post by Belle-x

Guess its fair tbh. Knowing what happened with Eng-Wales matches. So no anthem or anything before the match?
Reply 2993
Seems like so many people are going without tickets. Can't see many getting one outside the ground.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2994
There'll be **** loads of Cardiff ones outside.
Original post by L18
There'll be **** loads of Cardiff ones outside.

Yep. Nearly 10k went on General Sale didn't they? Tout central!
Original post by ChrisWilliams
Yep. Nearly 10k went on General Sale didn't they? Tout central!

Umm no they didn't. About 2k did. And that was to people on the club database.
Original post by WelshBluebird
Umm no they didn't. About 2k did. And that was to people on the club database.

Ah ok. Was just a guess after having a look at your average attendences this season.
Just had a good start to the weekend with my exams results, passed them all, and hopefully it'll carry on with a massive Wales win tomorrow at Twickenham and a win for the mighty Reds on Sunday!
Saw a sign up today in Liverpool for somebody selling some tickets...£500 each :eek:

Latest