The Student Room Group

Is he avoiding me on purpose, or has he moved on?

Last week we got into a fight, the things he said were disgusting and turned me off and I viewed him kind of differently. He apologized, I wasnt able to talk him the day after and he assumed I was done with him, and he wrote me an emailing saying saying I guess this is goodbye< and stuff of that sort. I got over it and told him we were okay. And everything was fine again but i wasn't acting my normal 'huggy, kissy' self, was kind of still pissed off. The day after, I noticed he logged on of his profiles, and started adding girls. OOOOOOO pissed me off so bad. Since that fight and all that crap, we went to speaking everyday to hardly ever. He said he still believes I still love him deep down, like how he loves me...and I was cold and told with my reply..or lack off, I just played it off and laughed basically said I didnt love him. But he seemed fine after that so i dont know what his problem is now.

I make myself available for him to contact me...he doesn't contact me.
When I'm not available, he contacts me.

I send me lil texts. i reply back..he doesnt reply back. Usually he's right on point and replies ASAP.

Is he hurting?
Or is he talking to other girls?
i just wanna talk to this ******* and he's giving me half ass ****. hope he's enjoying that new broad.
Is this a troll? Like seriously? Cos it is the game your playing that makes him think that its over. Cant you just be an adult about it and talk to him properly rather then playing childish games and just tell him that you are together and just be yourself in stead of behaving like kids. Unless you are kids then maybe you both arent mature enough for a relationship.
Original post by pineapple86
Is this a troll? Like seriously? Cos it is the game your playing that makes him think that its over. Cant you just be an adult about it and talk to him properly rather then playing childish games and just tell him that you are together and just be yourself in stead of behaving like kids. Unless you are kids then maybe you both arent mature enough for a relationship.

Not a troll, sad but true
im going crayyy.

Thanks darling. that all makes sense. And that's what I am trying to do..im trying to talk to him. But he's stringing me along with his half ass replies.
Reply 4
your 16 or under right?
Reply 5
Original post by xobeauty
Congrats.

So what do u think?

i think you are both too immature so any other advice is pointless because i know you wont follow it.

move on and forget about it, in 5 years you'll look back and laugh.
Reply 6
Yep; you sound too immature to be in a relationship.

Go have a few one night stands or something

Quick Reply

Latest