The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Catered halls Food!

Hey sorry if this has already been asked!

Just i need to know soon for the 9th!!

Is there any way i can find out what the food is like at catered halls, what times there on and how the packages work?

I'm debating whether to go into catered or non-catered, also can someone give me an idea into what Sherfield halls are like room and social-wise?

Thankss

Biiz
(edited 11 years ago)
With any catered halls you can go to all Eat outlets for food. Like lunch times on campus you can go to The Square where you can get a stir fry done fresh for you, baguettes/paninis/etc made up, and other meals. Where ever yo see an eat sign you can eat there and at weekend evenings can go down to london road bar for evening meals as well as the day-to-day shamrock, park eat etc
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
That sounds good, glad there's some variety. Couldn't live with the idea of eating the same old crap.
Reply 3
Original post by comeonyoubees
With any catered halls you can go to all Eat outlets for food. Like lunch times on campus you can go to The Square where you can get a stir fry done fresh for you, baguettes/paninis/etc made up, and other meals. Where ever yo see an eat sign you can eat there and at weekend evenings can go down to london road bar for evening meals as well as the day-to-day shamrock, park eat etc

Aah okayy thank you for your help!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending