The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Quentin2a
That means from Latin America where the people are not of pure Spanish descent.

I stand corrected.
Original post by Quentin2a
Italians and Spaniards are white and a lot more racist than British people.

We're not as white as English people though, that was my point, we're a more tanned white. At least Italians aren't depressed people who moan about their miserable lives 24/7. I know Italians are racist, i've seen plently of it as i'm part italian and part pakistani but at least they know how to live.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Theoneoranro
i'm asian/italian and I don't find white women very attractive, stop genralising. English women are ugly so don't get over excited, mediterranean girls/ latino girls are A LOT more attractive than english women (even though they're not as white as them).

you dont have to be english to be white lol, what about Icelandic or Nordic or women? Commonly seen as some of the most beautiful in the world, or even American and Australian women? although yes latinos and the like are hot.
We're not as white as English people though, that was my point, we're a more tanned white. At least Italians aren't depressed people who moan about their miserable lives 24/7. I know Italians are racist, i've seen plently of it as i'm part italian and part pakistani but at least they know how to live.

It seems the way Pakistanis live is by mostly emigrating to 'white' western countries.
Reply 404
Original post by AkaJetson
99% of Pakistanis live in Pakistan, so clearly not.

That's not even true. You'd be surprised by the number of expats. :smile:
99% of Pakistanis live in Pakistan, so clearly not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirpur,_Azad_Kashmir

'Mirpur is known for its grand buildings and large bungalow-houses primarily funded through its ex-pat community mainly which is resident in the United Kingdom.'

'A significant portion of the population is settled in England (UK) mostly in the Midlands and north. For this reason Mirpur is sometimes known as "Little England". Many products from the UK are found in this city.'

Lmao. Bet half the UK's welfare budget ends up there.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 406
It is true.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_people

Pakistan: 187,000,000 (2011)
United Kingdom 1,200,000+
Saudi Arabia 1,200,000+
United Arab Emirates 1,100,000+
United States 700,000+
Canada 300,000+
Kuwait 100,000+
Italy 100,000+
Oman 85,000+
Greece 80,000+
France 60,000+
Germany 53,668+
Qatar 52,000+
Spain 47,000+
Bahrain 45,500+
Norway 39,134+
Denmark 21,152+
Netherlands 19,408+

With some simple maths, you can see that with the top four countries alone (4.2 million) when added onto the Pakistani population, create 191.2 million.

4.2/191.2 = 0.022 which is equal to 2.2% percent living outside Pakistan in the top four countries alone. Therefore, there cannot be 99% of Pakistanis living in Pakistan.

I'd just like to add, I'm not supporting any side of an argument, I just clicked on the last page to see the last reply and recognised something incorrect.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by badcheesecrispy
It seems the way Pakistanis live is by mostly emigrating to 'white' western countries.

Wow see what I mean. All people like you do is moan and complain 24/7 about ethnic groups/ culture/ race/ immigration/ prison/ celebrities/ grooming etc etc etc. You must live a very miserable life. You know what, for one week just try forgetting about all that rubbish, forget about the news and stop thinking about how pakistanis are bad etc, during this week just go out and have fun, take a holiday or something or hold a party. Just relax and forget about culture and skin colour and all the other things which make you depressed, just be happy for the one week and don't give a toss about people around you. Trust me you'll enjoy it A LOT more than what you're doing at the moment (complaining about things and debating with people 24/7). There are Pakistanis around you and you can't change that fact, so forget about it and focus on having a good time for the next few years that you'll be on the earth.

Obviously most English people aren't miserable, i'm just talking about the BNP type people who need to calm the hell down.
And i'm more english than pakistani/italian because i have never been to those countries, I can't speak their lanuages, i'm not a muslim or anything, I don't live in the pakistani or itlanian culture and although it doesn't matter I look pretty much white so when you see me on the street you'll think i'm some english dude with a bit of a tan (just thought i mention that to you as being english in the minds of the miserable BNP people such as yourself is actually just being white). So i'm not really much different from yourself.

You know what i'm more indigenous to this country than you because the romans were here before the barbaric tribes inavded them and drove them back to italy. You anglo saxons are fairly new to this country. As a TRUE indigenous English person I say that all you BNP right wing morons should leave MY country. You don't have the right to complain about me because I have more right to be here than you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 408
95%-99% not much difference still an overwhelming majority.

There may not be a great deal of difference, but maths is maths.
Wow see what I mean. All people like you do is moan and complain 24/7 about ethnic groups/ culture/ race/ immigration/ prison/ celebrities/ grooming etc etc etc. You must live a very miserable life. You know what, for one week just try forgetting about all that rubbish, forget about the news and stop thinking about how pakistanis are bad etc, during this week just go out and have fun, take a holiday or something or hold a party. Just relax and forget about culture and skin colour and all the other things which make you depressed, just be happy for the one week and don't give a toss about people around you. Trust me you'll enjoy it A LOT more than what you're doing at the moment (complaining about things and debating with people 24/7). There are Pakistanis around you and you can't change that fact, so forget about it and focus on having a good time for the next few years that you'll be on the earth.

Obviously most English people aren't miserable, i'm just talking about the BNP type people who need to calm the hell down.
And i'm more english than pakistani/italian because i have never been to those countries, I can't speak their lanuages, i'm not a muslim or anything, I don't live in the pakistani or itlanian culture and although it doesn't matter I look pretty much white so when you see me on the street you'll think i'm some english dude with a bit of a tan (just thought i mention that to you as being english in the minds of the miserable BNP people such as yourself is actually just being white). So i'm not really much different from yourself.

You know what i'm more indigenous to this country than you because the romans were here before the barbaric tribes inavded them and drove them back to italy. You anglo saxons are fairly new to this country. As a TRUE indigenous English person I say that all you BNP right wing morons should leave MY country. You don't have the right to complain about me because I have more right to be here than you.

Seriously, grow up. It wasnt even aimed at you. I couldnt care less if you are half pakistani or half italian, you arnt the type of person being spoken about. Go away.
Original post by badcheesecrispy
Seriously, grow up. It wasnt even aimed at you. I couldnt care less if you are half pakistani or half italian, you arnt the type of person being spoken about. Go away.

It's okay mate.... you may be able to dig out of your miserable life one day.
You keep genralising and insulting pakistanis so what your saying is aimed at me too, it's aimed at 100 million people. Stop genralising and talk about the actual GROOMERS.
Original post by de_monies
Um, that's not what Islam teaches...

Then why say it?

Agreed

On your first point one of those found guilty said that in "his country" it is not wrong or illegal to have sex with those below our age of consent. I have no idea if this is true or not, but he said it.

Pakistani culture and the Pakistani legal system is infused with their interpretation of Islamic thought, so if he is right, one can draw one's own conclusions as to its likely influence.

On your second, you misunderstand my point totally. Or pretend to, I have no idea which. To give you the benefit of the doubt and assume the former, it may be irrelevant to you and me, but it is sadly NOT irrelevant to many people still perpetrating such crimes, who feel there is nothing wrong in them at all. And argue that prosecution for them is inherently racist. (See the ringleader's comments at his trial).

Glad to see that you agree with the substantive point. Which is that English secular law has to trump cultural or religious custom. The task now is to extend it from that which almost all of us can agree on, child rape, to other areas in which religious and cultural norms are at odds with our modern secular Western society.

Those we may not all agree on. Even the outgoing Archbishop of Canterbury argued for the official acknowledgement of the already extant unofficial Sharia system. I personally think it was the most spectacular own goal, helping to seal his reputation as the worst A of C of over a hundred years, but he did say it.
Reply 412
I wish that all these Muslim men would realise that everyone in the uk is totally against pedophilia. These "men" could easily have got cheap meaningless sex of a 18/19 year old prostitute who knows the score. But instead they actively seek out underage schoolgirls because that's what they want and like. They come from a perverted culture where women and girls are nothing and (it could be argued) there perfect man the prophet Mohammed liked little girls to.
Reply 413
I guess that maybe it explains islams obsessesion with the 70 virgin sex slaves in paradise. Sounds like a pedo paradise to me
I thought the Oxford case involved white men but surprise surprise they were all Asian and all followers of the teachings of the false paedophile prophet Mahound.

Latest

Trending

Trending