The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Spring gardens 2012

Any1 staying at Spring Gardens in September if so what block etc? Or has any1 stayed b4, whats it like??:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey.. im staying in spring gardens this year aswell! :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2

Original post by st8
hey.. im staying in spring gardens this year aswell! :smile:

Cool! When do you move in and what block?
I'm staying at Spring Gardens too :smile: I'm in flat 402 though it doesn't say what block :/ I'll be moving in Sept 8th, not long now! :biggrin:
Reply 4
I'm in room 401! :smile: Not sure what block though!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by K94
I'm in room 401! :smile: Not sure what block though!

I saw on some older posts (2009 or something) that 401 is block 62, but I might be wrong. I think I'm block 44...guess we'll find out on the day :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Capricorn1991
I saw on some older posts (2009 or something) that 401 is block 62, but I might be wrong. I think I'm block 44...guess we'll find out on the day :smile:

Yeah, block 44 seems to ring a bell... I know for a fact that I'm in the newer block that was built last year or something :smile:
Wow that sounds great :biggrin: what are you studying?
Reply 8
Original post by Capricorn1991
Wow that sounds great :biggrin: what are you studying?

Communications with media, how about you? :smile:
Original post by K94
Communications with media, how about you? :smile:

Human embryology and developmental biology. Anxiously waiting for joining pack to come in the post! Haha :tongue:
i think im block 72 =/ no 100% though i could have that wrong, everything has been so last minute with me... got 1 of the last rooms left so im not even sure what it will be like...eeek. :frown: where are you guys from?
Reply 11
Awh, I've had my room booked since April! I'm just hoping im sharing people with people that are going to college, not just uni -don't want to end up being the odd one out :K: I'm from beside Elgin (scotland), You? :smile:
Original post by secretlyblonde
i think im block 72 =/ no 100% though i could have that wrong, everything has been so last minute with me... got 1 of the last rooms left so im not even sure what it will be like...eeek. :frown: where are you guys from?

Ah, I'm sure everything will be ok :smile: I'm from Cornwall, you?
Reply 13
Don't worry you're not the only one going to college I'm going to college and staying there aswell :smile: x
Reply 14
Original post by st8
Don't worry you're not the only one going to college I'm going to college and staying there aswell :smile: x

Awh, that's alright then! :biggrin:
Reply 15
I know I'm on the ground floor not sure what block though I booked my room ages ago,I'm from cupar :smile: do you have facebook or twitter? I was having the same worry as you that everyone would be going to uni! X
Reply 16
Also what date do you move in? :smile: x
Reply 17
Awh o'right, cool!

Yeah i do, i'll send you a link privately for it :-)

I'm moving in earlier, the 25th August, instead of the 8th September. How about you? x
Reply 18
I move in on Friday! I'm staying in flat 301 x
Reply 19
I'm in flat 301 too!
Anyone in Spring Gardens feel free to add me on FB for a wee chat. :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/MartinPaul1992

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending