The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haven't eaten either in over 3 years after I read the book "Fast Food Nation." Boo...
Reply 2
Neither - I am vegetarian
You are aware that they have vegetarian options, right? Hell, McDonald's has had vegetarian food ever since I was in primary school.
Reply 3
Dalimyr
You are aware that they have vegetarian options, right? Hell, McDonald's has had vegetarian food ever since I was in primary school.

Yeah, but you can't really compare McDonalds and Burger King based on a veggie burger and chips! Though if some vegetarians eat there, then of course, the other options are open to them.
Dalimyr

Erm Macdonalds 'veggie burger' was never actually vegetarian. It was made with vegetables but was cooked in meat fat. That is why it was never approved by the vegetarian society but the veggie burger in Burger King was. Also the bean burger in Burger King is also cooked in meat fat so is not approved.
Reply 5
I voted for neither. I just could not bring myself to eat another morsel of food from either of them, knowing the cuts of meat they use and having visited American McDonalds that tell you about all of the fat and sodium content :mad:
Reply 6
I lub macdonald's, specially french fries....yummmmm.
Reply 7
Probably McD here, BK have yet to beat the McFlurry :wink:
Reply 8
Last time I ate BK I was sick half an hour later, so if I had to choose, McD. McD provided sustenance on my interrailing trip when there was no other choice.
Reply 9
i prefure burger kings burgers but then i prefure mcdonalds chips
Neither, because its like choosing between watching the national paint drying chapionships and big brother.
You don't do either if you can at all help it.
both suck; crap fast foods and drinks!..i may eat it when im really let down and depressed!
I do like them equally. The Big King is nice and the QuarterPounder too.
BK has the Angus though :biggrin:
Reply 13
Both provide food of an abysmal quality.
Oh yeah, and the chips are way better at McDonalds
Reply 15
aiman
Both provide food of an abysmal quality.
True, but the McD 5 minutes down the road is rather handy when I can't be arsed cooking :smile:
Maccys have food poisoned me before and anyway, the food tastes like entrails!

Burger King urgh, ditto, except their fries are nice because they're fried in pig fat, or so I hear. :eek:
Haha, it's not really what I'd call food. But if I have an urge for rubbish, it's McDonalds. I don't really go to either very often.

BK gave me chips that taste of bleach. So I don't go to that branch at all.
Reply 18
I lived next to bk last academic year (just gone). Mcd's was a further 30metres down the road. BK is better, and the fat woman gave me free burgers.
Reply 19
black_mamba
Maccys have food poisoned me before and anyway, the food tastes like entrails!

That could be for a reason :eek:

Latest