The Student Room Group

Bulgarian Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Freshers week starts on 11 October : ) kind of late yeah
Hey, guys :bumps:
I'm from Plovdiv and can't wait to start packing and go to Aberystwyth in September!
Irrepressible
Hey, guys :bumps:
I'm from Plovdiv and can't wait to start packing and go to Aberystwyth in September!

Hiii :p: What will you study there? :smile:
Life-in-technicolor
Hiii :p: What will you study there? :smile:

International Politics and Intelligence Studies ( : : )
Reply 64
Hi everyone! Going to Durham in the fall, just got my confirmation few days ago!!! Can't wait any longer!! :cool:
Irrepressible
International Politics and Intelligence Studies ( : : )

Interesna kombinaciq :yep: GL & HF!

rstanchov1
Hi everyone! Going to Durham in the fall, just got my confirmation few days ago!!! Can't wait any longer!! :cool:

Great, congrats! What's your subject :smile:
Life-in-technicolor
Interesna kombinaciq :yep: GL & HF!

Thanks (: When are you flying to Britain?
Irrepressible
Thanks (: When are you flying to Britain?

12.09. Funny thing is, semester starts on 11.09 :biggrin: But the flight options were either 11. or 12.09 - and flying on 9/11 didn't seem like a good idea to me :p:
How about you?
Life-in-technicolor
12.09. Funny thing is, semester starts on 11.09 :biggrin: But the flight options were either 11. or 12.09 - and flying on 9/11 didn't seem like a good idea to me :p:
How about you?

:yep: Yeah, I see, 9/11 is not quite tempting date for flights.
Is this when your freshweek starts?

My year starts on 24 but I'm gonna fly 2 days earlier and stay in London :troll:

Btw, do you know something about health insurance in the UK? I got my EHIC (Evropeiska zdravna karta), but I'm not sure if it covers some medical exams/treatment in case it's necessary.
Reply 69
I'm Bulgarian, but I'm not studying in the UK, I'm in my last year in High School still. If someone would like to give me a hand with the whole application process and if they feel like answering many many questions please send me a private message :lol: :smile:
eve_bg
I'm Bulgarian, but I'm not studying in the UK, I'm in my last year in High School still. If someone would like to give me a hand with the whole application process and if they feel like answering many many questions please send me a private message :lol: :smile:

You're free to PM me, if you want to. :smile:
Reply 71
Another Bulgarian up here :smile:
This society is a great idea. I thought of something like that a couple of months ago , but due to extensive procrastination I did nothing.
Either way count me in.
Reply 72
Remind me to check out my messages more often :smile:
Reply 73
heil...
Reply 74
Irrepressible
:yep: Yeah, I see, 9/11 is not quite tempting date for flights.
Is this when your freshweek starts?

My year starts on 24 but I'm gonna fly 2 days earlier and stay in London :troll:

Btw, do you know something about health insurance in the UK? I got my EHIC (Evropeiska zdravna karta), but I'm not sure if it covers some medical exams/treatment in case it's necessary.

you don't need it...since you are a student in the UK you can use their NHS services..
Reply 75
Zdraveite!:smile: Very good idea about the society and I'm glad I found the forum. Hopefully I'll study in UK next year, and I'll be very happy if you help with some questions that I have in mind.:smile:
ehooooo zdraveite :smile:)) vreme be6e i az da se join-na v naseto bg society.
Good luck to everyone applying this year, feel free to PM if we have any course/uni similarities (choices are in the signature). Also as I'm a reapplicant I can help if anyone has questions about UCAS in general :wink:
any weight lifters/ wrestlers here? Huge fan of Bulgarian weightlifting here
Yayyyyyyy Bulgariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I'm half.

Mnogo mi e trudo da pisha na bulgarski s angliski bukvi!
Reply 79
zdravejte i ot men bulgari :smile: obicham viii

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending