The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Does anyone know what the admissions test for St George's Uni is like? And what are the essay questions like? :smile:
Reply 281
Original post by JordanUK
I only live 35minutes away! lol

oh! never mind then :smile:
Reply 282
hey if u don't mind me asking what are your GCSE grades
Reply 283
Original post by pieceofcake
Conditional for City University!
300 points and a B in biology...

SAME :biggrin:
argh, my ucas still has not been sent off yet :angry:. my tutor still hasn't approved my application, it's getting beyond silly now. hearing about everyone recieving interviews and offers makes me feel left out :frown:.

xoxoxo
Reply 285
Original post by golddust&lipgloss
argh, my ucas still has not been sent off yet :angry:. my tutor still hasn't approved my application, it's getting beyond silly now. hearing about everyone recieving interviews and offers makes me feel left out :frown:.

xoxoxo

Hiya
Try not to worry. Mine has just been sent to my tutor...fingers crossed she will process it quickly! Are you applying for diagnostic or therapeutic? xx
Original post by nikita1

Original post by nikita1
Hiya
Try not to worry. Mine has just been sent to my tutor...fingers crossed she will process it quickly! Are you applying for diagnostic or therapeutic? xx

it's been just under 3 weeks now :frown:. i keep going to see/text her on a daily basis and she's always like 'i'll do it tommorow'. tommorow never seems to come :frown:. this time last year i had offers and everything!
i'm applying for diagnostic. :smile: what about you, and what are you choices?

xoxoxo
Received an email this afternoon notifying me that my application had been sent off, woo. :smile: Hopefully, Liverpool will get in touch soon and not ruin my Christmas.:angel:
Reply 288
To those people who got a rejection from Liverpool how did they contact you? I'm sure I'll be getting one soon. I agree that I would rather know now than in the New Year.
:bee:
Reply 289
Original post by golddust&lipgloss
it's been just under 3 weeks now :frown:. i keep going to see/text her on a daily basis and she's always like 'i'll do it tommorow'. tommorow never seems to come :frown:. this time last year i had offers and everything!
i'm applying for diagnostic. :smile: what about you, and what are you choices?

xoxoxo

That's pretty crap actually. Can another teacher do it on your behalf?? Applying for therapy at LSBU, City and St George's.... keep nagging your tutor babe...fingers crossed for you. Sure you will be fine, espec if you got offers last year. Be positive x :smile:
Reply 290
Yay! may be seeing you next year :biggrin:

maybe :smile: if i get in lol..what other unis have you applied to?
hey is anyone applying to BCU
Reply 292
Yeah I applied but I haven't received a replu yet
Original post by The Egg Militia
Chin up. A rejection from Portsmouth was how my UCAS application for DR started off too. In the end I got 3 offers and I'm really enjoying the course.

Aw thankyou for the reassurance! :smile: and I was pretty gutted even though that wasnt going to be my first choice.. But GOOD NEWS I got a conditional from City today!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by felix1992
Dude if you dont mind, what were your grades like? Atm i got A2 Business B, AS; Accounting B, Biology D, Sociology D <- retaking the D's and i applied to Portsmouth but just sent my UCAS yesterday? brickin it as i want it as my firm :/

I mind.. For AS I got
Biology D
Sociology C
Ict D
Chemistry U
Gem studies C

Predicted BCC
So tbh im really not surprised I got a rejection. however today I got a Conditional from City. I have no idea how and i really hope its not a mistake!
So I think you'll have a good chance of getting an offer from wherever you applied to!
Good Luck! :smile:
I got a conditional today from City!!!! I need 300 points and MUST get a B in biology! D:
(predicted sociology- B Biology-C and ict-C)
Conditional for City University!
300 points and a B in biology...

Sameee! :smile:
I received an offer from Liverpool today - BCC :smile:
I got my first offer today from liverpool, B in biology , c in chemistry and c in physics.
Got an email 50 minutes later from st. george's for an invite to interview on the 11th of january.
All in all a very good day :biggrin:
I haven't received anything yet :s-smilie: very worried !!!

Latest