The Student Room Group

Mmmm, icecream! Favourite flavours?

Scroll to see replies

Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide was soooo good- then they stopped selling it in the UK :frown:

I tried the limited edition Haagen-Daaz White Choc and Raspberry the other day and that was exceptionally good.
baileys flavoured ice cream! actually im gonna make that now!
Reply 42
Original post by Josh_Dey
Mmm, care to choose?

Motor Oil?!?!

Please rate some other members before rating this member again :colonhash:
Original post by Josh_Dey
Mmm, care to choose?

Motor Oil?!?!

I'm more intrigued by 'Better Than Sex'...
Reply 44
Saw this thread and instantly thought MINT CHOC CHIP!!!!!!

But i've recently developed an addiction to ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream.
Reply 45
Fior di latte is SUCH an amazing flavour, as is crema, and gianduija. :love: The latter is basically frozen Nutella, but there isn't a way to describe the other two. They just are.
Yes, 'tis utterly heavenly - though I also adore Caramel Chew Chew.
BEN & JERRY ALL THE WAY!
Reply 47
Honeycomb! :coma:
Reply 48
Mint choc chip!
Reply 49
Original post by angelbones
Ben & Jerry used to have this AMAZING flavour called Karamel Sutra. One half was chocolate icecream with some chips, the other half was caramel icecream (which was actually amazing), and then in the middle there would just be gooey caramel. :coma:
They discontinued it, I'm gutted.

Phish Food is lovely though.

THEY HAVE RE-RELEASED THIS FLAVOUR.. along with another two. If you visit their facebook page its all on there! :smile: ... they look AMAZING.. worthy of eating straight from the tub
Reply 50
In tesco the other day I saw a flavour of Ben and Jerry's I hadn't tried before... "The Vermonster"... BEST ICE CREAM EVER It's maple syrup flavoured ice cream with caramel swirls and caramelised pecan nuts. I devoured the whole tub in about 30 seconds. Absolutely amazing. Everyone should eat it now!!!

Buying that ice cream was the best decision of my life!
Original post by Fisher58
THEY HAVE RE-RELEASED THIS FLAVOUR.. along with another two. If you visit their facebook page its all on there! :smile: ... they look AMAZING.. worthy of eating straight from the tub

What!

Oh my god!

Think I might cry with joy.
Reply 52
Mint choc chip! :biggrin:
Although, lately its been all about ben&jerrys choc fudge brownie for me :smile:
Cookie dough :coma:
Reply 54
Haagen-Dazs Cookies and Cream. :sogood:
Reply 55
Lemon Sorbet is absolutely gorgeous. I also love mint choc chip & chocolate fudge brownie.
Reply 56
mint chocolate chip :smile: though i prefer frozen yoghurt
Reply 57
Plain old Vanilla done right!
Original post by AbuAK
Plain old Vanilla done right!

This! :biggrin:

I'm actually ashamed to say that I am yet to try Ben & Jerry's or Haagan Dazs ice-cream!
I love mint chocolate chip - always have done :smile:

I also love love LOVE green & black's ice cream. And tesco cookies & cream (bit of a cheapskate there but honestly, try it :h:). And häagen-dazs is lovely.

Ben and jerrys is however very overrated. It's just never as yummy as I want it to be. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest