The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hey hey ,i went on the 21st March and Got an offer for March on Monday, U should be hearing soon :smile:
Original post by ljcon
Hey hey ,i went on the 21st March and Got an offer for March on Monday, U should be hearing soon :smile:

Aww well done! I hope so been waiting so long to hear haha! Are you accepting or going somewhere else? :smile: x
Original post by ljcon

im going March 2013!! :smile:
Original post by alexandralt

Been offered a place for adult nursing march intake!! :smile: who else is going in march?

im going in march :smile:
Original post by saskiilorell
im going in march :smile:

Aw good! Have you accepted? I accepted pretty much straight away! Loved John moores! Add me on fb! Will be good to know people before we start :smile: www.facebook.com/alexlthomas
Reply 145
Just had an offer for september!! :smile: so pleased! i'd been waiting to hear back since beginning of jan :O
Reply 146
Hi In flat 64 x
Original post by alexandralt
Aw good! Have you accepted? I accepted pretty much straight away! Loved John moores! Add me on fb! Will be good to know people before we start :smile: www.facebook.com/alexlthomas

yeahh i did it today :smile: sooo excited!! i added you on facebook. I felt the same way about it the interviewers were so nice!
Aww well done, I heard back I never got it after 4 months of waiting!

So gutted, really wanted it, my tutor said they must have thought about it as they waited so long but musn't have had enough places so I'm not sure wether to go to my brighton offer or re-apply next year?

Well done though! :smile:

x
Reply 149
Hey,
I got an offer for March 13. anyone else going then ? :biggrin:
Reply 150
Original post by Hpestell
Hi In flat 64 x

SO AM I!!!!
Im room C, email me your facebook :biggrin: xxx
Original post by niamhp93
Hey,
I got an offer for March 13. anyone else going then ? :biggrin:

Meeeeeeee.
We've got our own little thread going on. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=37243917#post37243917
Original post by bab9
Just had an offer for september!! :smile: so pleased! i'd been waiting to hear back since beginning of jan :O

Hey I've got an offer for september frm ljmu...is it your first choice or you going somewhere else? :smile:

I'm going there in sept and want to find others going as don't no anyone! haha
Reply 153
Original post by shampoo1
SO AM I!!!!
Im room C, email me your facebook :biggrin: xxx

Here it is www.facebook.com/hopepestell :smile: x
Reply 154
Has anyone heard anything from John Moores yet to do with the health check and the NHS bursary?
Original post by BeccaSP
Has anyone heard anything from John Moores yet to do with the health check and the NHS bursary?

Yeah think eveyone's waiting for these checks! and fink the nhs don't contact us until late may early june! :smile:
Reply 156
Original post by Health& SC Student
Yeah think eveyone's waiting for these checks! and fink the nhs don't contact us until late may early june! :smile:

Pheewww!!
I was kinda wondering the other day if I was the only one! hahaah xxx
Reply 157
Original post by shampoo1
Pheewww!!
I was kinda wondering the other day if I was the only one! hahaah xxx

Ahhh ok :P least I'm not on my own and we're all waiting. I've done my student finance anyway but they want evidence of my NHS bursary application, I guess we'll just have to wait :smile:
Reply 158
Im unsure but i might accept Salford University because its near home :smile:
Hea!:smile: Anyone going in september for adult nursing send me a email so I can add ya on FB! Wana get to know my classmates! :smile:

Latest