The Student Room Group

What is your pet's name?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
My cat is called Sarabi.
I have three rabbits I got from an animal shelter :biggrin:
Blossom - She was originally called Mercedes, so we decided she needed a new, pretty name!
Odie - Not sure, just suited him.
Zelda - My sister is a huge fan of The Legend of Zelda, so she decided to call her exactly that!

I used to have a hamster called Bubbles, called her so because she had such a bubbly, lovely personality :biggrin:
i used to have a hamster called Malcolm who turned out to be female :L.. and a cat called Mario who ran away... sad times lol
Reply 503
We've 2 german shepards, ones called Kanga and the others called Roo.
Ive got cat and his name is Thug Muffins
i have 2 dogs, one called dick the other called head
Original post by TheDragonSlayer
i have 2 dogs, one called dick the other called head

What is wrong with you Dragon Slaya!?!?!? You punk ass ghetto boy. Get your ass of this forum. WHy you naming the doggies after yourself? Huh! Man i hate it when animals get disrespected.
Original post by BigNastyTyrone
What is wrong with you Dragon Slaya!?!?!? You punk ass ghetto boy. Get your ass of this forum. WHy you naming the doggies after yourself? Huh! Man i hate it when animals get disrespected.

My name is DragonSlayer spell it right bitch, i treat my dogs well as for the sheep they are calld pussy and flaps
Erm, yes. "TheDragonSlayer and BigNastyTyrone" could you please keep this topic on subject, as I don't want any violent language, it's very scary. My cat is called Caramel. :smile:
hey nigs, my dogs called drake coz i <3 Drake and i have Drake shoes and everything
Dog is called Senza, cat is called Merlin and my two horses are called Millar and Comanche.
My dog is called Sprocket, as my dad owns a motorbike shop, and sprockets are parts of motorbikes

My cat is called Sweep (he had a twin called Sooty but he died when he was a kitten) after the TV program Sooty and Sweep

418367_196026140505762_100002951322907_318681_1790109535_n.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Norman - the dog. We didn't name him, but it's still cute

Pig - the fish. My sister wanted a micropig at the time, we convinced her she was getting one for christmas, it was priceless when we took the cloth off the tank
Guinea pigs are - Peanut, Miffy, Piglet, Squidgey Pig, Nemo, Boo, Willow, Lola, Skye, Chicken, Pickle, Ed and Boris.

Cat - Cloud Bear. :biggrin:
Two cats, one Bengal called Mess and one black fat thing called Captain Malcolm Reynolds :biggrin:
2 cats:

Sooty - he's a big, fluffy cat and we called him Sooty because he has dark grey fur.

Coco - she's shorthaired, black with big eyes, and looks effortlessly chic, like Coco Chanel! :tongue:
Reply 516
Lucky (:
Reply 517
I have a ginger cat called Ron (he used to be called Roland by the blue cross but when he was adopted... Ron kinda stuck haha :biggrin: )
My cat is called Bobbi.

I can't remember exactly why I chose it, but I do remember being very adamant that he was called "Bobbi." I was three years old.

My mother: What shall we call our new kitty? Tiger?

Me: No. Bobbi.

Mum: How about Tiddles?

Me: No, Bobbi.

Mum: Are you sure? Why don't we call him Fudge?

Me: Nope, definitely a Bobbi.

Mum: Why Bobbi?

Me: Because hes Bobbi.

Mum: Ok... Bobbi it is then.

My dog was called Storm. We called her that because of the temperament that her breed was meant to have, and her lively nature as a pup. Got to one years old, most softest thing you'd ever met. It was ironic in the end. Although, there was certainly a storm in the flatulent area...

My other dog was called Bruce. I didn't choose this as it was before I was born, but my Mum named him after Bruce Willis.

We also has another cat called Billy. I named it after my Grandfather. My Grandfathers still alive by the way, I just felt it should have his name...again I was an adamant three year old.
Reply 519
Balius and Xanthus

Quick Reply

Latest