The Student Room Group

Why do rappers have such ugly girlfriends/wives?

Does it prove that money is not all that important and girls really go for looks?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, Beyoncé is repulsive
Reply 2
Original post by cloop

without makeup she probably is tbh
Reply 3
Original post by bmqib
Does it prove that money is not all that important and girls really go for looks?

Which rappers
Reply 4
Original post by cloop

You can't really call someone repulsive... I'm sure that around the world there are people who are far worse :smile:
Original post by bmqib

Lol that old chestnut. Beyonce is a gorgeous woman, there's no getting away from that.
Original post by JustDonuts
You can't really call someone repulsive... I'm sure that around the world there are people who are far worse :smile:

How can you not sense the sarcasm in her comment? :confused:
Reply 7
Original post by thecookiemonster
How can you not sense the sarcasm in her comment? :confused:

It's Sunday morning, I can't even sense my way out of bed :cool:
Yeah, Jada, Coco, Beyonce, Cassie, Ciara, Ashanti, and Tomica are all ugly :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Ice T's wife was pictured on the news yesterday and she is ****ing sexy
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Yeah, Jada, Coco, Beyonce, Cassie, Ciara, Ashanti, and Tomica are all ugly :rolleyes:

And Wiz Khalifa's girlfriend

Reply 11
Snoop Dogg's wife is kinda ugly but let's face it he barely knows what day it is most of the time
Original post by bmqib

I wouldn't say repulsive... http://www.zimbio.com/Cameron+Diaz/articles/EkhRJ1KRLY4/Beyonce+Without+Makeup
Reply 13
Original post by ROYP
Ice T's wife was pictured on the news yesterday and she is ****ing sexy

:puke:, joking she seems cool but not really attractive
We all have ideas about whats attractive , dont generalise.
(edited 11 years ago)
I'd say it's the other way round...the wife/ gf is really pretty..and then you think 'why are you with him he is sooo ugly':eek:...then you remember the guy is loaded ..and your like 'oooh' :rolleyes:

Also another point...it must be quite hard being a rappers wife/gf ....don't you think you'd get jealous with all the groppies and girls dancing round your husband.....or do you think they just manage to deal with it ?
Original post by Miracle Day
And Wiz Khalifa's girlfriend

Agreed!
Original post by bmqib

Somehow I doubt that.

Original post by bmqib

Original post by ROYP
Snoop Dogg's wife is kinda ugly but let's face it he barely knows what day it is most of the time

He married her in his teens, they are in their late 30s early 40s, i'm sure she was decent when she was younger.

Quick Reply