The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because Parliament has decided it should be.

If you have a problem with this, please contact your local MP who will be more than happy to discuss it with you. If you do not like his response, vote for another at the next election.

This is how our democracy works.
Reply 2
There's a million reasons why marijuana should be Legal.

It'll become legal when all the current politicians retire/die and are replaced with people from our generation.

So probably 20 years.

i_also_rof

If you have a problem with this, please contact your local MP who will be more than happy to discuss it with you. If you do not like his response, vote for another at the next election.

u so clevr
Because Mr Government says so
Reply 4
Mary Jane
I always smoke never cause trouble or nuttin' in fact weed makes you chilled not LIKE ALCOHOL WERE YOU GO ROUND CAUSING HAVOC IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!!!!!!!!

And it's not worse than smoking tobacco (like cigarettes e.g.). So why is it illegal?

:frown:

Get off this forum you stupid chav
Reply 5
Because it comes from brown countries.
Reply 6
Because it has proved to cause tendencies towards paranoia and other mental illnesses, many believe marjuana use is also an influence to people to try harder, more dangerous drugs. Smoking marjuana more then twenty times is believed to increase a male's chance of contracting skitzophrenia by 60%.
bodmer123
Get off this forum you stupid chav

Lol how is smoking weed chavy. :sigh:
Reply 8
strong (ish) arguement provided here (especially second verse) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6YkncUgsreg
Reply 9
PeanutButterJellyTime
Lol how is smoking weed chavy. :sigh:

well look at the way the thread starter talks, its obvious.
go and beat someone up or whatever it is you do best mary jane.
Reply 10
i_also_rof

this is correct
Reply 11
Well Mary Jane,

I think that most drugs should be legal tbh.
Reply 12
root2528
strong (ish) arguement provided here (especially second verse) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6YkncUgsreg

video
Herbaholics

Stopped watching there.
Reply 13
Because it ***** you up innit.

It's not as bad as alcohol but alcohol use is too widespread to be banned.
I heard something about smoking weed being linked to schizophrenia...
Reply 15
crazylemon
Because Mr Government says so

Basically this. The laws were made in the 70s when they knew pretty much nothing about Mary Jane. I mean, how stupid is it for LSD to be a Class A drug when it hasn't got any long term ill effects, and when used in a controlled clinical environment has significant benefits for people in therapy for marriage counselling, for example?
Reply 16
Phalanx
Stopped watching there.

Lol, your loss.
Reply 17
TeDaX

first thread,, from a random spanish guy, hmm
Reply 18
TeDaX

Tools like you who believe anything you're told by propaganda soaked media can gtfo.
Reply 19
root2528
Lol, your loss.

I watched the entire video.

I'll never get those minutes back.